Official Announcements Subforum outdated

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
M!C

Official Announcements Subforum outdated

Post by M!C »

Since this is probably one of the first things every newcomer reads (or should read at least) it would be good if what is called the latest version there actually is the latest version of BTW.
Also the thread for known issues seems to be completely unused.

I don't mean to be overly critical here but since this is easy to be fixed I thought I should bring it up.
morvelaira

Re: Official Announcements Subforum outdated

Post by morvelaira »

This is actually decently relevant. Do the turtles or forum mods have ability to take this on?
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Damion Rayne

Post by Damion Rayne »

The latest version of BTW is posted under the discussion forum, you only need to look.
[TG-18th] Damion Rayne
TG Instructor
Developer Relations
Content Development
"Teamwork, Maturity, Tactics, http://www.tacticalgamer.com"
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Still, the Official Announcements forum is pretty much unused. The official announcements have been getting posted in the discussion thread only, making their dedicated forum mostly useless. Maybe FC or a Turtle could just copypaste the New Release posts and things like the Upcoming Changes post in General Discussion to the Announcements forum. This would be a little less confusing to people unfamiliar with the forums, and could be a convenient place for everyone to go to see just the announcements.

Or the Official Announcements forum could just be deleted, since it's not being used.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
M!C

Post by M!C »

morvelaira wrote:This is actually decently relevant. Do the turtles or forum mods have ability to take this on?
It was actually fixed by FC himself only 16 minutes after my initial post.

Thanks for that.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I fixed it in response to this thread, so thanks for reminding me ;)
M!C

Post by M!C »

Do you still have plans for the Known Issues and Announced Upcoming Features threads?

The first seems to be intended for summing up things from Tech support and/or bug reports subforums but it would take hours and hours to do and maintain (since I enjoy the fast progression of your mod that is not something I would like you to do ;) ).

Well and the second has not seen much use either. Maybe just delete it since you give out hints in other places already and are not planning on revealing too much of your ideas anyway?