Add placenta to animal birthing

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
finite8

Re: Add placenta to animal birthing

Post by finite8 »

Add a 1 in 100 chance for an Alien style birth.
Spoiler
Show
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
Syruse

Post by Syruse »

finite8 wrote:Add a 1 in 100 chance for an Alien style birth.
Spoiler
Show
I want this, a lot, but it would result in the death of the animal and the birthed horror would wreak havoc on your world. Crawling through air vents, eating your wolves, and stalking you the whole way. As a result, Sigourney Weaver would be your only hope of salvation, and I think she stopped being the bane of the xenomorph back in the late '80s/early '90s.
An IRC Conversation wrote: [19:24] <Ribky> on the bright side, i did my first modifications with the MCP today... :)
[19:24] <Horizon> what's it do?
[19:25] <Ribky> it eats your goddamn animals
finite8

Post by finite8 »

Syruse wrote:
finite8 wrote:Add a 1 in 100 chance for an Alien style birth.
Spoiler
Show
I want this, a lot, but it would result in the death of the animal and the birthed horror would wreak havoc on your world. Crawling through air vents, eating your wolves, and stalking you the whole way. As a result, Sigourney Weaver would be your only hope of salvation, and I think she stopped being the bane of the xenomorph back in the late '80s/early '90s.
Now you're just being silly. Sigourney Weaver will always be the Bane of Xenomorphs, regardless of how old she is or the current era. She could be 80 years old and still kicking alien arse... unless they are blue pocohantis aliens of course; then she likes them.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

finite8 wrote: Now you're just being silly. Sigourney Weaver will always be the Bane of Xenomorphs, regardless of how old she is or the current era. She could be 80 years old and still kicking alien arse... unless they are blue pocohantis aliens of course; then she likes them.
See, now this thread is just getting weird. Please stay on the topic of placenta.
finite8

Post by finite8 »

So, will said Placenta be just a visual decal equivalent or an actual obtainable item? The latter seems pointless. I like the idea of a Cow farm with little placenta puddles on the ground.

Are you thinking of having the Adult cows lick the goo off the babies? I mean, if you're adding placenta, that seems the next logical addition.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Hehe...you'll just have to wait and see :)
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

That's too graphically advanced for Minecraft. However, I now will be struggling not to say the word placenta while recording my next Let's Play. Which I am doing in just a moment. I just said placenta several times quickly to try and get it out of my system.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

morvelaira wrote:That's too graphically advanced for Minecraft. However, I now will be struggling not to say the word placenta while recording my next Let's Play. Which I am doing in just a moment. I just said placenta several times quickly to try and get it out of my system.
Please say placenta?
Ethinolicbob

Post by Ethinolicbob »

FlowerChild wrote:
morvelaira wrote:That's too graphically advanced for Minecraft. However, I now will be struggling not to say the word placenta while recording my next Let's Play. Which I am doing in just a moment. I just said placenta several times quickly to try and get it out of my system.
Please say placenta?
Second that request!
finite8

Post by finite8 »

If Placenta is an item, here is some really messed up inspiration:

http://www.twilightheadquarters.com/placenta.html

Yum Yum... Placenta Cocktails.

Placenta Pie? Works the same as a Cake, only gooier.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

We laugh now... Little do we know, placenta will soon be required to advance in the tech tree. At least 3 stacks.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

BinoAl wrote:We laugh now... Little do we know, placenta will soon be required to advance in the tech tree. At least 3 stacks.
...of placenta cubes formed out of 16 individual placenta each.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

FlowerChild wrote:
BinoAl wrote:We laugh now... Little do we know, placenta will soon be required to advance in the tech tree. At least 3 stacks.
...of placenta cubes formed out of 16 individual placenta each.
No, no, an anvil isn't necessary. We need a bio-engineering table, 16x32 blocks for dna construction. It has the added effect of allowing you to become a placentamancer. Also, 16x32 filled with placenta = 1 placenta block. 1 placenta block x 64 x 3 = 98304. There will be so much birth.
tedium

Post by tedium »

so i went looking for what possible reason you could add placenta to the game... my favorites are:

- The Kwakiutl of British Columbia bury girls' placentas to give the girl skill in digging clams, and expose boys' placentas to ravens to encourage future prophetic visions.
- In Ukraine, Transylvania, and Japan, interaction with a disposed placenta is thought to influence the parents' future fertility.
- Native Hawaiians believe that the placenta is a part of the baby, and traditionally plant it with a tree that can then grow alongside the child.

but i'm sure it's something completely different, i'm just hoping it's not for potions lol :)
FlowerChild makes heroes of us all, and gives us battle axes where we had swords weak as zombie paws.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

tedium wrote: - Native Hawaiians believe that the placenta is a part of the baby, and traditionally plant it with a tree that can then grow alongside the child.
Damn, if I didn't hate bone-meal so much, that would definitely be a substitute right there :)
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

My big question is how much can we sell them to the villagers for?
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

I couldn't find a good place to say it. :(

I'll work it in somehow!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Sarudak wrote:My big question is how much can we sell them to the villagers for?
5 million kronar. At least.
RaustBlackDragon

Post by RaustBlackDragon »

FlowerChild wrote:
Sarudak wrote:My big question is how much can we sell them to the villagers for?
5 million kronar. At least.
How much is that in zorkmids?

Or Pylons?
What's the price of freedom now?
Can you cut me a deal?
A crate of wholesale liberty,
or a justice combo meal?
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

RaustBlackDragon wrote: How much is that in zorkmids?

Or Pylons?
It doesn't matter how many Pylons you have, you will need additional ones.
Dr. Kylstein

Post by Dr. Kylstein »

Sounds like it may be time to fully enclose my beef factory to avoid offending delicate Victorian sensibilites. But this time there will be two private viewing windows...
FlowerChild wrote:
tedium wrote: - Native Hawaiians believe that the placenta is a part of the baby, and traditionally plant it with a tree that can then grow alongside the child.
Damn, if I didn't hate bone-meal so much, that would definitely be a substitute right there :)
Placentawood trees.
RaustBlackDragon

Post by RaustBlackDragon »

morvelaira wrote:
RaustBlackDragon wrote: How much is that in zorkmids?

Or Pylons?
It doesn't matter how many Pylons you have, you will need additional ones.
No worries, I'll just construct them :)
What's the price of freedom now?
Can you cut me a deal?
A crate of wholesale liberty,
or a justice combo meal?
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

The history of BTW
better than wolves started out a simple mod that added a plant of questionable nature and allowed users to make mechanical devices so lets classify that as 10 - 15 years old as you could get a boo boo from a moving unprotected axle and contain small parts.

then players were instructed to go to a hell dimension and mine a living rock before processing the souls out if it. so PG - supernatural content.

breading was introduced so MA 15+

and now it turns out that players use fetish gear on unconsenting animals and force them to reproduce through some kind or lesbian thing (i see no junk on any of the animals so they must all be female) combined with other breading tweaks.

That makes it a Refused Classification.

/jk

all this is before the Renascence of BTW as FC put is . I think ACMA will need to make a new classification something like FC [Fucking Crazy]
Spoiler
Show
the above is meant as a joke I am a fan of this mod and have been playing since before the Forums here opened. I was browsing ACMA and when i read through this list i cracked up. thought you might too.
tedium

Post by tedium »

Dr. Kylstein wrote:Sounds like it may be time to fully enclose my beef factory to avoid offending delicate Victorian sensibilites. But this time there will be two private viewing windows...
somehow this post has inspired me... when i finally make a villager breeding farm, it's going to have a central room that the villagers drop into one at a time, with 6 viewing rooms off to the side behind glass, where prospective buyers can view the wares.
FlowerChild makes heroes of us all, and gives us battle axes where we had swords weak as zombie paws.
Urian

Post by Urian »

My first though upon seeing the OP was "Huh, it's drunk-o-clock already?", now I'm just worried that the wolves have slipped something into your drink dinner.

Soo, placenta was traditionally believed to increase fertility... An item that makes testificates breed? :D
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea