Using a Flame Enchantment.

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Imskel

Using a Flame Enchantment.

Post by Imskel »

This may not be a idea maybe more a question but was thinking that when you use a Flame enchantment that it can set TNT on fire, burn a tree or maybe used as a torch for a long as the arrow burns. I do not know if this idea was posted I did not search and if it was i am sorry for posting this idea or suggestion again. though again I am not sure this is even a Idea since i do not understand what it takes to code for minecraft the things i suggested my not be usable and may even be complete stupid.
Stormweaver

Re: Using a Flame Enchantment.

Post by Stormweaver »

Imskel wrote:This may not be a idea maybe more a question but was thinking that when you use a Flame enchantment that it can set TNT on fire, burn a tree or maybe used as a torch for a long as the arrow burns. I do not know if this idea was posted I did not search and if it was i am sorry for posting this idea or suggestion again. though again I am not sure this is even a Idea since i do not understand what it takes to code for minecraft the things i suggested my not be usable and may even be complete stupid.

Planned feature for vMC being implemented in BTW? lolno.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
RaustBlackDragon

Post by RaustBlackDragon »

Stormweaver wrote:
That's news to me. Where did you hear that any of those things were planned features?
What's the price of freedom now?
Can you cut me a deal?
A crate of wholesale liberty,
or a justice combo meal?
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

RaustBlackDragon wrote:
Stormweaver wrote:
That's news to me. Where did you hear that any of those things were planned features?
Well it's only one 'thing' - flaming arrows setting stuff on fire. It was asked on the twitters (Jebs, most likely) and responded to positively a while before the flaming arrow update. Then people were sad it hadn't made it in.

Tbh, it was the first thing that came to mind when reading the OP. Better than some harsher replies I would have normally concidered I suppose.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
RaustBlackDragon

Post by RaustBlackDragon »

Stormweaver wrote:
RaustBlackDragon wrote:
Stormweaver wrote:
Well it's only one 'thing' - flaming arrows setting stuff on fire. It was asked on the twitters (Jebs, most likely) and responded to positively a while before the flaming arrow update. Then people were sad it hadn't made it in.

Tbh, it was the first thing that came to mind when reading the OP. Better than some harsher replies I would have normally concidered I suppose.
TBH, while the grammar could have been better, the idea of a flaming sword igniting TNT isn't a bad idea at all :)

...Though not really the kind of thing that FC should be concerned with.
What's the price of freedom now?
Can you cut me a deal?
A crate of wholesale liberty,
or a justice combo meal?
Awfulcopter

Post by Awfulcopter »

This community needs to stop giving out high fives for being the first person to shit on something. It has turned Storm into a dis bot.
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

Awfulcopter wrote:This community needs to stop giving out high fives for being the first person to shit on something. It has turned Storm into a dis bot.
Can't understand you, he said only gentle what not going to happen, and btw what use you have in putting tnt on fire with a rare enchanment if flint and steel is cheaper than the whole enchant thing
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Awfulcopter wrote:This community needs to stop giving out high fives for being the first person to shit on something. It has turned Storm into a dis bot.
*looks at early posts here*

nope. I just happen to be rather skilled at saying 'no' in situations where 'no' needs to be said.
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

Actually it is also somewhat of a trial by fire.. New members have to prove (to themselves too) that they can be here without causing trouble to themselves or the rest of the community. If they have a bad/unfitting idea or suggestion, and it is immediately pointed out, they just might stop and start questioning themselves before posting in the future, which can only be good.
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Hell, for those of us with a modicum of sense, viewing this forum lets us know what's what without having to make the mistakes ourselves.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

MoRmEnGiL wrote:Actually it is also somewhat of a trial by fire.. New members have to prove (to themselves too) that they can be here without causing trouble to themselves or the rest of the community. If they have a bad/unfitting idea or suggestion, and it is immediately pointed out, they just might stop and start questioning themselves before posting in the future, which can only be good.
This is actually the main purpose of this subforum. People will come here when they are new and demonstrate their rules comprehension. Those who can own up and move past the experience usually go on to be members in good standing of the community.

The fact that we occasionally get a good discussion going is secondary.
Better is the enemy of Good