sheep -> lamb chops

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Midnight_Amratha

sheep -> lamb chops

Post by Midnight_Amratha »

knowing that we already have pork chops and steaks not to mention chickens and mushrooms, would lamb chops for feeding wolves to make them poop faster be totally into the wind? i mean sheep are already the natural feeding subject for wild wolves.

maybe totally unneccessary for game mechanics but for consistency?
SgtChuckle

Re: sheep -> lamb chops

Post by SgtChuckle »

Nope, food is already easy enough to get, we can't have it that whatever you beat down feeds you for a day. I advise domesticating cows. They give you food and leather, and in the early game, when fuel is scarce, you can just eat the meat raw without worries. And leather holds a critical place in many places in the BTW tech tree.
Poppycocks wrote:Suggesting to hack the logo on all sides is akin to suggesting someone to take a crap out of a window if he doesn't like his toilet seat.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

jebs's already said on his twitter than sheep meat is coming...know Mojang we'll get lamb chops from fully grown sheep, but...meh.

Food system is oversaturated as it is, and FC's planning on rejgging the whole dung system again anyways.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

I wouldn't mind seeing lamb chops/mutton, just like I wouldn't mind seeing calamari. From a survivalist standpoint, it's eat or be eaten out there kids (or in the case of some animals, go ahead prick, eat me, I'm made of poison). But it isn't truly necessary, as previously mentioned there is plenty of food to choose from already. There is a mod out there that adds lamb chops and calamari (Essential Foods); however; due to both it and BTW modifying the .cn class, you can either eat lamb chops or have the ability to suck the wool off sheep with BDs, and considering the amount of food already available, the choice is easy.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Hmmm.

Yes. Killing a baby sheep SHOULD get you a little hand puppet.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

TheAnarchitect wrote:Hmmm.

Yes. Killing a baby sheep SHOULD get you a little hand puppet.
I love you.

And now...

"This is the song that never ends..."
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

"It just goes on and on my friends...."

This was my ringtone several years ago. That phone died under mysterious, unexplained circumstances.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.