BTW Lurking?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Ribky

Re: BTW Lurking?

Post by Ribky »

FlowerChild wrote:
Ribky wrote:Long time 'guest' lurker, and as of tonight, first time poster.
Welcome to the forums man :)
Thank you
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
jehanum

Post by jehanum »

Been lurking for a long time. Most of what I'd say has already been said, so no real reason to post. Having said that... From my whole family, thank you very much FlowerChild, for providing us with many hours of fun and frustration in Minecraft!
whynocheese

Post by whynocheese »

Jeez this thread needs to be renamed the "Lurkers Anonymous" We are seeing all kinds of crazy... no not really but it seems we will have (hopefully) many new insightful members to our community from this. So...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
(not that there was a mission in the first place)...

(NO this is not a George W. Bush quote so no flame for you) :P

-EDIT- Sup newcomers have a great time at the BTW Forums
Andellmere

Post by Andellmere »

I have reached an all new low... I was lurking around on this forum and ran out of new things to read. Thinking I was safe enough to leave and wander somewhere else, I typed something in the URL bar on reflex. I navigated to... This page.
Lurking is now a habit that is ingrained in my subconscious.
Need a combination door? I've got one you can use.
loy_ap

Post by loy_ap »

Ive been stalking er... lurking both the BTW forum and the yogtard err.. Minecraft Forum BTW thread for a while now. FlowerChild's favorable responses to my few sarcastic jabs at the numskulls there (MCF) have recently converted me into a regular Chatty Cathy!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

loy_ap wrote:Ive been stalking er... lurking both the BTW forum and the yogtard err.. Minecraft Forum BTW thread for a while now. FlowerChild's favorable responses to my few sarcastic jabs at the numskulls there (MCF) have recently converted me into a regular Chatty Cathy!
Hehe...glad to see you make the jump over here man, and yes, you've given me a good chuckle a few times now :)

Please keep it friendly here, we've got a nice little community going where I can simply eject the real maroons, so there's really no need to impale them upon nasty pointy things first ;)
Dr Ug

Post by Dr Ug »

I have been lurking since I started playing BTW, which is since 1.7. Slowly becoming a bit more active... hopefully ;)
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

loy_ap wrote:Ive been stalking er... lurking both the BTW forum and the yogtard err.. Minecraft Forum BTW thread for a while now. FlowerChild's favorable responses to my few sarcastic jabs at the numskulls there (MCF) have recently converted me into a regular Chatty Cathy!
We only impale things on pointy things in the suggestion forum here. *sage nod*

And you also have my respect and affection for your signature. May we one day sing the doom song together.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

morvelaira wrote: We only impale things on pointy things in the suggestion forum here. *sage nod*

And you also have my respect and affection for your signature. May we one day sing the doom song together.
Doom doom doom doom...doom doom....
Jay42
Location: Walking behind you; Sleeping besides you; Talking around you.

Post by Jay42 »

Here, here, I'm lurking too! ...oh wait.

I've been reading this forum since it existed, and now you've managed to lure me out.
Well, now I might as well continue to post...
It's not like I got time to post all day long, though. No, honestly not.

BTW: In my opinion, BTW is the most awesome gameplay-related mod out there. I don't care what happens concerning the others.
Stormweaver wrote:BTW: where the line between morality and immorality is a mile wide and has loops in some places.
Backups. Backups! BACKUPS!!
loy_ap

Post by loy_ap »

FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...glad to see you make the jump over here man, and yes, you've given me a good chuckle a few times now :)

Please keep it friendly here, we've got a nice little community going where I can simply eject the real maroons, so there's really no need to impale them upon nasty pointy things first ;)
Ah... won't cause you no trouble on your home turf couz'. Major reason I haven't posted here before is because I haven't had anything constructive to contribute.
loy_ap

Post by loy_ap »

morvelaira wrote: We only impale things on pointy things in the suggestion forum here. *sage nod*

Only if its not a 6 month singalong.
Nexus Trimean

Post by Nexus Trimean »

Yes, I find the Creativity to be most enjoyable here.
redrew89

Post by redrew89 »

I'm just gonna reply to this thread, because I'm here while using an Ubuntu Live USB to reformat, and hopefully salvage what may be a dying hard drive. :<
Here's hoping I can pull it over, and make it last a few more months.
FlowerChild wrote:Happiness is a warm and moist tentacle.
FlowerChild wrote:I just want to be loved.
Havok wrote: I'm so fucking psyched I could punch a kitten into the troposphere
Tsugumi Henduluin

Post by Tsugumi Henduluin »

Hello everyone. My name is Tsugumi Henduluin and I am a lurker.

I keep wanting to join in on all the fun, but I recently started the City Construction Challange and it's taking me a while to work my way up to the point where I can use BTW tech. So I don't have that much too talk about or show off :(

You're all a constant source of inspiration though. Lots of great things being posted on the forum, so I roll by on a daily basis.
Vankras

Post by Vankras »

'Raises Hand'

Long time lurker, i obsessively compulsively look at this site at minimum 10 times a day, i generally skulk around looking for loose change and once i have 2 cents i chuck it in, hoot with a maniacal laughter, then run back to the shadows to sta.. lurk again.

hell i even look at it on my phone while im in hospital, 'shhh don't tell the nurses, they will confiscate my phone and ill go nutz'
Holy Screaming Cakes Batman!!!
Nitestalker7

Post by Nitestalker7 »

I guess I must also raise a hand on this one. I really enjoy this community, and I am slowly learning how to use BTW more "efficiently" I'm a huge fan of Battosay's Youtube and I guess I'm a.....BTW sta...I mean lurker...
Flowerchild wrote:"Its like someone shot a cannon at a design document"