Redstone eye and detector blocks not craftable...?

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
DasKinder

Redstone eye and detector blocks not craftable...?

Post by DasKinder »

Okay, went hunting for Lapis lazuli for 4 hours, finally found some to get to the crafting table and find out that neither the redstone eye or old versions of detector block are craftable (i get the detector reason, just roll with me). Put the 5 lapis in the helmet config, gold ingot in the middle, and a redstone middle bottom but it doesnt create anything.

Obviously just me or there would be another post, and unable to fix it at the moment (at work and they disabled access to winzip/winrar and the such so no access to the .jar file to modify), so does anyone have any advice that I may be able to do to have a butter idea of how this happens? (path access, .class that is used, etc...)

Will most likely be reloading mods, but the feedback so i can prevent it would be nice
walker_boh_65

Re: Redstone eye and detector blocks not craftable...?

Post by walker_boh_65 »

-Changed the name of Polished Lapis to the "Redstone Eye", moved its recipe to the Anvil, and changed the recipe to require 5 pieces of lapis (top and middle rows), one piece of gold (middle square), and one piece of redstone dust (bottom row) to produce 2 eyes.
Just checking that you have been using an Anvil, and you do have the right version correct?
DasKinder

Post by DasKinder »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
-Changed the name of Polished Lapis to the "Redstone Eye", moved its recipe to the Anvil, and changed the recipe to require 5 pieces of lapis (top and middle rows), one piece of gold (middle square), and one piece of redstone dust (bottom row) to produce 2 eyes.
Just checking that you have been using an Anvil, and you do have the right version correct?
*hommer momment* DOH!

Thank you very much, keep forgetting about the new additions, saw the 3x3 grid and thought crafting table
myrrdan

Post by myrrdan »

were you able to get it to craft on the anvil? i've been trying & i can't seem to get anything to work on the anvil..
DasKinder

Post by DasKinder »

myrrdan wrote:were you able to get it to craft on the anvil? i've been trying & i can't seem to get anything to work on the anvil..
Yes, it should work. still works on mine anyways
myrrdan

Post by myrrdan »

once I updated my version everything works great :)