Space Engineers - Hardcore Mode

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Gilberreke

Re: Space Engineers - Hardcore Mode

Post by Gilberreke »

Just a heads-up. New update is out and mods STILL seem broken. I have to run some tests on what's happening exactly.

So for now, no new update to this.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Jesus fucking christ man. That really sucks. I've yet to have a game go outright unmoddable like this on me, and to have it happen the day after your initial release no less :\

Once again, my sympathies. Extremely bad fortune there.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

FlowerChild wrote:Jesus fucking christ man. That really sucks. I've yet to have a game go outright unmoddable like this on me, and to have it happen the day after your initial release no less :\

Once again, my sympathies. Extremely bad fortune there.
I think they fixed most or all of it in this latest patch, but for some reason none of my modded stuff seems to work. Probably a question of going over it in detail. I just don't have the strength to do that right now and I have 4 days of being alone coming up next week, so I'm putting the work aside for a few days to regroup.

Having the silly committee game to focus my attention on for a few days helps with that :)
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Yep, uh, so, apparently mods are so broken right now I can't even work on my mod. What they basically did is turn off all error logging for mods and just disabled them more or less completely.

This means I can probably start working on my mod next Thursday at the earliest. I guess you'll get a lot of silly RPG features :p
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire