New Release! (BTW V4.8999999) (NO SPOILERS)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Dorugami

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.8999999) (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Dorugami »

I got kinda miffed since my temple was already generated. Bugger that, guess I need to make another Nether Tunnel.
Better Than Wolves isn't a Mod. It's a Lifestyle.
TallTyrionLannister

Post by TallTyrionLannister »

Great update! Just when I thought you were done with new content (besides villagers/endgame), you add something else ingenius. I really like all the changes you've made to snip -Flower and enchanting, both aspects of MC I never cared about before. Now if only I could get beyond my vast ocean of hatsies to go exploring...
Bhokarala

Post by Bhokarala »

A quick question: will the changes to temples affect current maps? That is, are temples generated with world gen, or first chunk load?
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Bhokarala wrote:A quick question: will the changes to temples affect current maps? That is, are temples generated with world gen, or first chunk load?
First chunk load, as with all world generation changes they only affect newly generated chunks.
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.