Textures not appearing

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
cookietoo75

Textures not appearing

Post by cookietoo75 »

So this is awkward, but the textures for the items don't render correctly. I've managed to nab the Windmill and Waterwheel just fine but anything else just buggers out.

I'm using the Xenocontendi Texture pack by the by...

The crafting tables on the bottom in the floor below the brick are actually the Hibachi grills and the Cauldron is floating about up there against the wall with the strange sand/bedrock texture.

Mods:
Spoiler
Show
  • ModLoader
  • AudioMod
  • GUI API
  • Forge API
  • Somnia
    Airship
    Baby Animals
    Mo' Creatures
    Doors Open Doors
    Inventory Tweaks
    Millenaire
    Proper Fence Behavior
    Single Player Commands
    Too Many Items
    Treecapacitator
    Web Generation
    Optifine
It's quite frustrating, especially since I love this mod to death. I'll keep testing out mod combinations but if someone can help out, I would love it.

EDIT: I'm assuming the culprit the way the API stores the textures and Optifine combine wigging out (which is odd), but way too tired and frustrated to try it. I'll report in the morning with a fresh minecraft.jar and a test world of mine.
Last edited by cookietoo75 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr.creeper

Re: Textures not appearing

Post by mr.creeper »

Try it without the texture pack on. That should probably do it.
cookietoo75

Post by cookietoo75 »

mr.creeper wrote:Try it without the texture pack on. That should probably do it.

Default Texture pack. Shazzam. A Hopper and more Hibachi grills. o_O
Deepsniper

Post by Deepsniper »

well at least it looks better than BD/obsidian gearboxes and iron and diamond ore axels that a friend has... but my only suggestion to you is get a fresh jar with nothing and dont put in a texture pack
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

There's currently an incompatibility between the Forge and Optifine that we're working to resolve. For now, play without Optifine to resolve this issue.
cookietoo75

Post by cookietoo75 »

I thought so. Thank you for the help.