Minecraft, it's kinda like Lego huh?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FaceFoiled

Minecraft, it's kinda like Lego huh?

Post by FaceFoiled »

Guess what I have been doing at work today ^_^.

lostone1993

Re: Minecraft, it's kinda like Lego huh?

Post by lostone1993 »

FaceFoiled wrote:Guess what I have been doing at work today ^_^.
I have my eyes on those lego sets as well :)

though I have so much lego I could properly build it without the set :P
Under many names
lost-one
Spoiler
Show
My Youtube
My WIP Fan Mission for SS2(youtube)
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

This had 480 pieces, lots of small tiddly bits. But it's fun, slides in and out, can take the soil layer off easily as well and look inside. It's not a very tight/tidy job, but than again I was building it at work. :D
Tsugumi Henduluin

Post by Tsugumi Henduluin »

Dunno, I feel it is slightly ironic that a regular old box of random LEGO pieces is more like Minecraft than these sets are. I mean, you're using a pre-made set with step-for-step instructions to recreate something from a game which is about total freedom to make whatever the damn well you please without anyone telling you what to do.

But hey, I'm a cynical bastard like that.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Tsugumi Henduluin wrote:Dunno, I feel it is slightly ironic that a regular old box of random LEGO pieces is more like Minecraft than these sets are. I mean, you're using a pre-made set with step-for-step instructions to recreate something from a game which is about total freedom to make whatever the damn well you please without anyone telling you what to do.

I actually agree with you.
I am however jealous. I cant play with legos or starcraft at work. :-(
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

Tsugumi Henduluin wrote:Dunno, I feel it is slightly ironic that a regular old box of random LEGO pieces is more like Minecraft than these sets are. I mean, you're using a pre-made set with step-for-step instructions to recreate something from a game which is about total freedom to make whatever the damn well you please without anyone telling you what to do.

Lego is lego though. :P It all starts with the boxed sets. You make them once, than you toss it all in the giant box (drum in my case) with all the other lego. ^_^