New Release! (BTW V4.891124)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Daisjun

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.891124)

Post by Daisjun »

I've tried a cauldron, stoked and unstoked, furnace, mill, hopper, saw, shears, every tool...nothing. I'm guessing the functionality just isn't there.

My only gripe with that is that I've now gone from a stack of useable wool to a stack of decorative blocks. Although I also understand the balance issue in that if I were able to break it back down into wool, it would give me 4x what I originally had, not including the slowdown on wool growth.

Not a big deal as I can just cheat and convert it, but I was just curious to see if there was an actual way to do it.
Graloth

Post by Graloth »

It seems that the download link has been made private, at least that's what mediafire claims.
Any reason for this, or do you have an alternate download location available?
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

Graloth wrote:It seems that the download link has been made private, at least that's what mediafire claims.
Barring the last release for a version of MC, all old releases are marked as private. The most recent release is always stickied, and is the only one FC provides support for.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
Graloth

Post by Graloth »

Katalliaan wrote:
Graloth wrote:It seems that the download link has been made private, at least that's what mediafire claims.
Barring the last release for a version of MC, all old releases are marked as private. The most recent release is always stickied, and is the only one FC provides support for.
Ah right, I misread the last release to be 4.891113 which would be the older release :) thanks, my mistake