New Release! (BTW V4.83)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Stormweaver

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.83)

Post by Stormweaver »

Well, I'm going to have a direct comparison to make - I'd been playing a nice seed these last few days, based out of a cave at the edge of a jungle biome when I installed the latest update...wrongly. And lost all of my BTW stuff. Like an idiot.

But, I really liked the seed's adventure map feel, what with a dangerously positioned skeleton spawner, and a drop down into a spider-infested abandoned mineshaft. As such, I'm going to test out that recreate world button, and see how differently things play :) Though I'll try not to lose all my chickens to a stray ocelot this time.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

Thank you good sir. Another excellent update!
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
turtlemuncher

Post by turtlemuncher »

thanks for the great update tis great
Thorium-232

Post by Thorium-232 »

FlowerChild wrote: -Changed sand and gravel so that when they fall on other blocks like torches, they break apart into piles instead of producing full blocks.
Hrm. This just broke my soul urn factory. Is there any way to automate piles back into blocks, or is it back to hand-loading for me?
Stormweaver wrote:Then you can just use the day/night cycle to separate out the adults, and put the kids in storage till you're ready to murder them.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Thorium-232 wrote: Hrm. This just broke my soul urn factory. Is there any way to automate piles back into blocks, or is it back to hand-loading for me?
Sorry, but using sand in that manner is pretty sploity man, hence why it didn't even occur to me. I'd suggest looking for another method, as there are plenty that don't rely on such behavior.
Thorium-232

Post by Thorium-232 »

FlowerChild wrote: Sorry, but using sand in that manner is pretty sploity man, hence why it didn't even occur to me. I'd suggest looking for another method, as there are plenty that don't rely on such behavior.
Ha, the lengths I went to get the thing to work in the space I had certainly didn't feel like taking shortcuts :) Back to the drawing board it is.
Stormweaver wrote:Then you can just use the day/night cycle to separate out the adults, and put the kids in storage till you're ready to murder them.
milkmandan

Post by milkmandan »

Would melons/pumpkins work as a stand in replacement?
FlowerChild wrote:
Ribky wrote:What did you do with bonemeal? And can I mix it with clay and smear it on myself for instant growth?
You'll be receiving an email soon with instructions on how to order my patented instant growth formula.
Vexalor

Post by Vexalor »

milkmandan wrote:Would melons/pumpkins work as a stand in replacement?
Well, considering that melons and pumpkins are simply deleted upon falling on a torch, no.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Off topic guys: please stop.