Help please

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
jrodhg2000

Help please

Post by jrodhg2000 »

I can't find anything about this error on the forum I walk a short distance after spawning and my buddies can get in to but after walking that short distance The server crashes and then closes it's self plz help

btw i know your going to ban me for this but i can't find anything
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Help please

Post by FlowerChild »

Step one:

Post a local issue to bug reports.

Step two:

Double post that same issue to tech support, with zero information that might help anyone diagnose it.

Step three:

PM the mod author about it instead of waiting for a response to your tech support request from the community, because your issue is of course oh so important that it absolutely must be resolved immediately and deserves his undivided attention.

Step 4:

Get banned.

Thanks for stopping by the BTW forums, and my sincere hope that you were trolling...for your sake.
billbobaggins

Post by billbobaggins »

sir i was not trying to get your attention admittedly in fact i would have been happy if i got it back a year later. also i pushed the send button twice by mistake because my bastard sister punched my and three i have already posted in the bug repots and you locked the thread
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Step 5:

Create a duplicate account to bypass a ban, and get banned again.
finite8

Post by finite8 »

uh oh
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
DigitalAristotle217

Post by DigitalAristotle217 »

Did he just break every rule for this forum community besides talking about politics? Wait he didn't make the title with your name, FC.