Is 1.4.2 compatible w/ BTW?

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
BobSlingblade679

Is 1.4.2 compatible w/ BTW?

Post by BobSlingblade679 »

Just wondering if anyone's tried it yet. I'd like to try out the new features, particularly making some auto carrot/potato farms, but I can't live w/o BTW! haha
Last_Jedi_Standing

Re: Is 1.4.2 compatible w/ BTW?

Post by Last_Jedi_Standing »

No.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
finite8

Post by finite8 »

Pro tip: be patient. No modder likes to be nagged regarding MC updates, especially FC. If you don't know how the update process works, first we have to wait for all dependencies to be updated to a particular vMC version before work can even begin on updating a mod to the latest version. In BTW's case, it is MCP and Modloader (some concerns over the longevity of modloader, but anyway).

Regardless, don't ask (Especially so soon after an vMC update). FC will work on it when he can, and nagging just pisses him and everyone off. Just treat vanilla update talks like Voldermort.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

I think he asked because of BTW 4.30 came out and he thought FC had updated.
FlowerChild wrote:
Ph1il93 wrote:and it seems 1.4.6 is comming.
Excuse me for a moment while I say:

Fuck.
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

There will be something like "ported to vMC version" in the change log when it is ported to a new ver until then all releases are for the previous MC ver.

As soon as you see "ported to 1.4.2" in the change log it is ready. the current version 4.30 is not compatible with 1.4.2 as of sun 28 Oct 2012 .