New Release! (BTW V3.92) WOOOOOT!!!!!!! <dances>

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
logorouge

Re: New Release! (BTW V3.92) WOOOOOT!!!!!!! <dances>

Post by logorouge »

Hot damn, you're fast! You even added so many things on top of updating to 1.3.2.
I did smile at the platform's change "due to numerous player requests". :P
Now, let me buy you a drink to celebrate the end of this hellish update.

Edit: What do you mean 9 days isn't long enough for a paypal transfer? God damn it...
Okay, drink payment coming soon.
Azdoine may have wrote:Well, we are harvesting souls [...] Sure, they get trapped in a piece of metal, but at least they get to see the world.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Ribky wrote:I LANed it up like a boss with my brother all afternoon, just to see what would happen. No game breaking bugs that I noticed (skin reverted to default after death, wolves could only be told to follow by me as I was hosting), and even those seem like vMC bugs to me. It was a blast! Most fun I've had playing in a loooong time!!!

Extra special thank you!
That's excellent news! Glad it's as solid as I had hoped, but was not confident enough to say it was ;)
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

Holy shit dude! That's what I gotta say. Uber grats and thank you for your great work FC.

Not only was this a large update and that you're one of the first big ones to complete, this update as clearly been downloaded and used a lot since its release; thread states 102 (or 104, stupid brain) posts when I started writing this. Why is this important? A frik'n LIGHTING "bug" and an incorrect TEXT are the ONLY things showing up in the bug report thread after a WHOLE weekend which is probably the time where MC is played the most.

Gigantic bow to you sir, well done.
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

I must say that I am pleased at your speed and dedication to this mod! You are by far my favorite mod author in that you actually enjoy building this mod and add features that you as a gamer find fun. I appreciate all your hard work and I thank you very much for building my favorite mod! :)
Kaitocain wrote: Snow is not fire, so it can still rain.
nmarshall23

Post by nmarshall23 »

Ribky wrote:I LANed it up like a boss with my brother all afternoon, just to see what would happen. No game breaking bugs that I noticed (skin reverted to default after death, wolves could only be told to follow by me as I was hosting), and even those seem like vMC bugs to me. It was a blast! Most fun I've had playing in a loooong time!!!

Extra special thank you!
I've also been LANing it up. I have a village and we are working our way thought the tech tree.
A few miner bugs, nothing that's a deal breaker, more importantly it hasn't crashed.
Do you want bug reports?

I'm in awe sir, vMC code is a mess, the multiplayer code, it's a kudzu.
Ulfengaard wrote:BTW by FC: Fixing vanilla, one version at a time. :)
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

nmarshall23 wrote:A few miner bugs
heh

And I think that, since FC stated LAN isn't supported yet, that bug reports aren't necessary
nmarshall23

Post by nmarshall23 »

bmanfoley wrote:
nmarshall23 wrote:A few miner bugs
heh

And I think that, since FC stated LAN isn't supported yet, that bug reports aren't necessary
Steals a nervousness glance at the Volcano. Err, let's not put words in FC mouth.
quickly now, we have to smuggle you out.. It's far too late for me.

When he wants my reports, I'm sure to hear the call. Till then, let's hide you in a barrel.
Ulfengaard wrote:BTW by FC: Fixing vanilla, one version at a time. :)
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

Bug reports are usually for features that FC expected to work, but didn't. He stated in the OP that he does not expect LAN or multiplayer to work. I'm not trying to speak for him, and I'm sorry if it appeared that way. I'm just stating what I know about the matter, and giving you my thoughts on what might or might not be advisable to do. Sorry to bother you
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Yes, I'm sure he'll be interested in knowing what might be buggy in LAN, since he'll have to take a look at it sooner or later. But don't make a bug report. We're not there yet.
Let's make a BTW LAN related topic, since it's seems to be more or less working without problems, so you can share your experiences there :
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5213
Now stop posting in this thread ;)