I appreciate this Forum

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
foreman

I appreciate this Forum

Post by foreman »

I just wanted to thank Flowerchild, the Turtles and other active BTW community members for making this forum a treat to visit everyday. I lurk quite often and have been for a while, and this forum is one of my best online locations to visit.

So many times on other forums I'll come across threads that are (supposedly) on subjects I wish to peruse, and so many times I'll be disappointed after the first page or so when the thread devolves into some petty argument or a random conversation completely off-topic from the OP that buries the actual conversation originally proposed.

So again I thank you FC and Turtles for the adept hand in managing this forum, keeping things in their proper place or shutting them down when they need it, and weeding out the trolls. Its always a pleasant experience.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: I appreciate this Forum

Post by FlowerChild »

Thanks man, and you're welcome :)
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

Don't thank me. I don't do anything or have any power here. I am known for taking threads off topic faaast. (Unless its my news thread. Then I can be strict like a librarian.) Never was exactly sure what it was I've done that people like so much, aside from being adorable. *points at kitty avatar*. You can thank me for being adorable, I guess.

/pre-coffee ramble
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Hmmm. Strict like a librarian. I appreciate that mental image.

But yeah. This community is awesome enough that I'm still participating daily even though it's been a month since I last played minecraft.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.