Shift-clicking fuel into furnace causes game to crash

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
Yamboyz1

Shift-clicking fuel into furnace causes game to crash

Post by Yamboyz1 »

I first came across this bug while playing BTW, Kaos's add-on, and Optifine. I figured that it was probably some error with Optifine+BTW, (I ruled out Kaos's add-on because it doesn't edit any class files,) so I tried a clean, Vanilla BTW install, and it still happened. It is indeed a very exasperating bug as not only has it caught me many a times, but also, it corrupted one of my worlds because of it.

If this is only happening for me, and somehow I've messed up, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and kindly lock the thread. Thanks.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Shift-clicking fuel into furnace causes game to crash

Post by FlowerChild »

I've done this plenty, and never had a problem. Unless someone else confirms this as an issue, I'll assume it's one with your particular install.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Never had issue either.
Maybe be more specific about the situation ?
What you put in, what was already inside, and where
And yeah, that's what she said, when she woke up with a hangover.
Yamboyz1

Post by Yamboyz1 »

Well, it happens whether or not I have something to cook in the furnace to being with.
I shift-click the fuel in, whether it be coal or wood, or anything, and then almost instantly a "saving chunks" appears (sort of a grayish color rather than just white,) and then I have to restart Minecraft. Sometimes, my worlds can rewind, my inventory can be cleared—one time, I actually kept my inventory but my map was rolled back, like, an hour. It's weird.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah, not a bug man. If it's always happening to you, then you definitely have a local problem and should probably follow this up on tech-support.