Messed up my Minecraft Menu?

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
abluecrate

Messed up my Minecraft Menu?

Post by abluecrate »

A weird thing happened to my Minecraft menu right after installing this mod. The whole mod works fine but, this and the Mojang logo are gone. It's not that bad but it is kind of annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

the_fodder

Re: Messed up my Minecraft Menu?

Post by the_fodder »

that says MISSINGIMAGE well most of missing image, looks like you effed up on the install somewhere along the line.
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

you might have replaced the whole title folder with the BTW one, i think this is what causes this problem
abluecrate

Post by abluecrate »

you might have replaced the whole title folder with the BTW one, i think this is what causes this problem
What do you mean by title folder?
PatrickSJ

Post by PatrickSJ »

The title folder provided by BTW does not contain all of the files need for minecraft. Download a fresh jar and copy its title folder into your modded jar. The title file provided with BTW only contains some extra flavor text. Ignore that folder when installed BTW and you'll be fine.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

in the BTW .zip file there is a folder called MINECRAFT JAR and everything in there you put into you minecraft.jar file, most of it is class files, but there is, i think, 2 folders and one of them adds new "sayings" to your title menu, the picture you have is one of those new title sayings, so i think when you added this in you replaced the old one that was there instead of merging the two folders
abluecrate

Post by abluecrate »

PatrickSJ wrote:The title folder provided by BTW does not contain all of the files need for minecraft. Download a fresh jar and copy its title folder into your modded jar. The title file provided with BTW only contains some extra flavor text. Ignore that folder when installed BTW and you'll be fine.
Thank you so much, I looked in my minecraft.jar and in the title folder it only has the BTW splashes.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

your welcome, glad i could help
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Solved ?
Closed :)