[Forums] BBCode

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Phantum

[Forums] BBCode

Post by Phantum »

Is it possible to have additional BBCode implemented to add to post Aesthetics / Functionality at some point?

More specifically:

- left/center/right alignment: [center][right][left]
- Horizontal Rules: [HR]
- Font Size: [size]
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Phantum
Fallen Sun Gaming Administrator
-It's not about what you've got, it's what you make of what you've got.
Sky_Som

Re: [Forums] BBCode

Post by Sky_Som »

Phantum wrote:Is it possible to have additional BBCode implemented to add to post Aesthetics / Functionality at some point?

More specifically:

- left/center/right alignment: [center][right][left]
- Horizontal Rules: [HR]
- Font Size: [size]
I would like to see the first two done, but I doubt the third will happen. (There were some people using small font/huge font and it began to annoy FC so he had the ability removed.)
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

To be honest, I'd like it if the forums had ctrl-b, crtl-u and ctrl-i for bold, underline and italics (way to used to having them in past forums). Additional codes...meh.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Phantum

Post by Phantum »

Stormweaver wrote:To be honest, I'd like it if the forums had ctrl-b, crtl-u and ctrl-i for bold, underline and italics (way to used to having them in past forums). Additional codes...meh.
That would actually be another nice implementation. I still would like the rules/alignments though. In regards to font size though you can limit it so that it doesn't get too out of hand.

edit:
Sky_Som wrote: I would like to see the first two done, but I doubt the third will happen. (There were some people using small font/huge font and it began to annoy FC so he had the ability removed.)
ah I guess I wasn't here when that was already an option. I did do a search though that came up with natta zilch nil :/
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Phantum
Fallen Sun Gaming Administrator
-It's not about what you've got, it's what you make of what you've got.