Netherish suggestions

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
sky_demon

Netherish suggestions

Post by sky_demon »

good job FC for expanding mod even to nether bounds. so, i have some suggestions for nether. Suggestions i guess are strange but im thats what i think.
*nether wines (thats 1st name that came into my head) it would be like iron bars and glass panes.
*slimerack it would be slipy rock or something like it. Nether equivalent of ice.
*glowglass mixing glow dust with glass panes and nether wines/ nether rack (dont have any ideas ;D ) would make light + hold lava? In that case simple glass would melt.
*magma lobster. Food source, tasty meat under hard not melting shell
*fishing blaze. Same as fishing rod only for fishing in nether, would melt in real world, crafted by useing blaze rod and maybe string that is covered in crucible with hellfire dust/soul dust or even mix of these.
*special nether furnace or only be able to use nethercoal in original furnace becaus simple coal would burn as fast as planks in upper world.
*blood wood chests. Can hold stuff in its normal temp because all simple stuff in normal chests would burn or expire in this heat.
*hellfire leather. Made in crucible with hellfire dust and tanned leather (maybe). Hellfire leather armore would give you extra time to get out of lava before taking loads of damage. Still heat would damage you (would set on fire and take same damage but when time is over you would get full lava damage.
For now thats all. Insane huh ;D i dont have good normal ideas i guess :D
Shengji

Re: Netherish suggestions

Post by Shengji »

Wow there!

Take some time, lurk around a bit, read as many suggestion topics as you possibly can to see what does and doesn't go down well.

Read the rules!

And please, if you're asking us to spend time reading your posts, put a little bit of time and effort into their construction to make them legible.
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Most of these ideas drastically change the nether itself, which is not in the nature of the mod.

This...is gonna get locked.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Stormweaver wrote:This...should get locked.
Fixed it for you Storm
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
Stormweaver wrote:This...should get locked.
Fixed it for you Storm
Ah. Tbh I just saw that FC was browsing this part of the forum, and was hoping for the epic moment where I ninja him saying 'locked'.

It didn't happen. le sigh~
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.