yq.class and jq.class removeable? (for finite water comp)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Leanier

yq.class and jq.class removeable? (for finite water comp)

Post by Leanier »

Just wondering as the title says, what the yq.class and jq.class files do, as finite water uses those it seems to run the new compressors, as they can be placed, but do nothing, when btw was installed after finite water. Are they key to BTW?
Thanks!
elustran

Re: yq.class and jq.class removeable? (for finite water comp

Post by elustran »

If you find out, can you make a post in the mod compatibility thread?
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

jq.class - Piston block

FC made changes to the piston to fix some reported bugs, especially with interaction with the detector block. Overwriting this class will disable these changes.

yq.class - Fire

I don't know what FC did with this one, but overwriting it will disable any changes made to it.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
elustran

Post by elustran »

Finite liquid works with BTW, although finite water doesn't work with water wheels and there are some conflicting blocks that need IDs reassigned.

I'm not sure what got changed with fire, but it seems to work okay - if you install finite water over BTW, hibachis generate fire, and fire heats up iron like its supposed to. Pistons are used for compressed air and water in finite water, so that's probably why pistons get changed in finite water.

Also, is there a master list of what .class file does what? I didn't see anything after some quick googling.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

yq.class is for the Hibachi.
If you remove it, the Hibachi won't work properly (going on and off every 4-5sec)