New Release (BTW V3.22)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
morvelaira

Re: New Release (BTW V3.22)

Post by morvelaira »

sky_demon wrote:i have a nice idea. You should make same with stone bricks. When you place them near lava or in its dungeon it would after long time transform to cracked stone bricks or if you place stone bricks in cave with water or mob spawner it would transform to mossy stone bricks. I hope ya gonna make it. Its nice building material
Firstly, this is not the suggestions forum. Please take any suggestions you may have for the mod there.

Secondly, while I will agree that Mossy Bricks are a beautiful building material, they and cracked stone bricks are easily obtainable through other methods, and there is no reason to add the methods you are speaking about to this mod.

Please take time and consideration to appreciate FlowerChild's hard work by following the really minimal rules he asks of us here, and to think your comments through before speaking them. Thank you.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Blueblade11

Post by Blueblade11 »

sky_demon wrote:i have a nice idea. You should make same with stone bricks. When you place them near lava or in its dungeon it would after long time transform to cracked stone bricks or if you place stone bricks in cave with water or mob spawner it would transform to mossy stone bricks. I hope ya gonna make it. Its nice building material
FlowerChild wrote:Errrr....
I think you think what he's thinking of. Right?

EDIT: What morvelaira said.
255 Characters Limit? D:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/941586- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3117
I don't want to go back to MCF! Even if I do stupid things here 90% of the time!
sky_demon

Post by sky_demon »

im so sorry. I didnt ment to... Any way great job FC. All respect to ya man. What i love in btw? To make huge hemp fields :D keep it up. We're happy if you are.
finite8

Post by finite8 »

GAH! Who revived this aging thread. I saw "New Release" and nearly jumped out of my skin thinking that FC finished the 1.0 update.

I'm suing someone for dashed hopes and dreams and failure to deliver excitement.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
sky_demon

Post by sky_demon »

morvelaira wrote: Secondly, while I will agree that Mossy Bricks are a beautiful building material, they and cracked stone bricks are easily obtainable through other methods, and there is no reason to add the methods you are speaking about to this mod.
btw whats that method to get them?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

sky_demon wrote: btw whats that method to get them?
Temp ban. Thread locked.