Path of Exile Beta Key

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Shengji

Path of Exile Beta Key

Post by Shengji »

Does anyone want my spare Path of Exile (Diablo type game) beta key?

Flowerchild gets first refusal (or ignoral) then Admins/mods, then Turtles then everyone else!
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
BinoAl

Re: Path of Exile Beta Key

Post by BinoAl »

It looks like a pretty sweet game, but I'll be far too busy with skyrim for a while :) 30 hours and counting!
Urian

Post by Urian »

I can already decline but thanks for the offer! I haven't got a computer at the moment and once my new one arrives I'll be far too busy with Skyrim, Saint's Row the Third and SWTOR.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Sounds kinda tempting...

Threads like this make me want to revise my 'Don't become a turtle' policy. On the other hand, I've not much free time lately. If no-one else picks this up in the next few days, I'm game I suppose.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Shengji

Post by Shengji »

Stormweaver wrote:Sounds kinda tempting...

Threads like this make me want to revise my 'Don't become a turtle' policy. On the other hand, I've not much free time lately. If no-one else picks this up in the next few days, I'm game I suppose.
Well, I thought this would be a lot more popular than it is, so it's looking like it's pretty much yours!

EDIT: It is yours, I was basically waiting for Battosay, he's been and gone and you're a great part of the community, also you really want it, so enjoy :)
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Well I won't enter it right now, just incase someone else pops up who can make better use of it, but thanks :) I'm pretty sure temptation'll get the better of me quickly enough :p
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

I will have to decline. How much free time can a guy have with Revelations and Skyrim?
Stormweaver wrote:Sounds kinda tempting...

"'Don't become a turtle' policy"? You have something against us?;)
joetalbot1

Post by joetalbot1 »

I'll take the burden if I must, it seems.
Just kidding.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Nearly cause a flame war over MLP. check
Cost Flowerchild some sanity. check
Say,"I've seen everything, now to die." why would I?
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

walker_boh_65 wrote:"'Don't become a turtle' policy"? You have something against us?;)
Well, I don't particularly want any...responsibility. That way while I'm here I can relax a little, instead of having to watch everything I say/do, in-case it reflects badly on the community...cos I really like you guys. Plus, it's not like I can't lend a hand with things while my name is black >.<

Since becoming a turtle is somewhat thrust apon candidates, I actually have to be careful to be rude enough to prevent it in the first place. 'tis a fine balance.

On-topic: Found out an hour ago that I have an appointment tomorrow, and it's result is going to affect how much spare time I'm gonna have over the next few months - so it turns out I'll know if I actually want this by tomorrow.

I would have known earlier, but I felt like opening my mail at 11pm.