BTW-Addon: Mithril

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
eragaxshim

BTW-Addon: Mithril

Post by eragaxshim »

Hello everyone,

I have followed some tutorials. I have saw how to mod simple with that things. So I wanted to
make the Mithril Mod. The first items worked. But a recipe of two mod items didn't worked. So
I thought I could ask if I could use the BTW source code, and implement the Mithril Mod to it.
Because I think Mithril would be a nice addon. And I know how could implement it to the Ages
and Tiers of this mod. It would be perfectly balanced and with steel I thought I could make
something with the name: "Mithstal", Mithril Steel. And add anvilrecipes. If I could look
how to do that . And so I ask if I could make a BTW-addon using the BTW source-code.
And thanks for making this mod. Because I like it very much!

thanks,
eragaxshim
Just Build, Not Survive.
Noodlerex

Re: BTW-Addon: Mithril

Post by Noodlerex »

Oh god. Run now, run and don't look back.
FlowerChild wrote: Never trust a bronie.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Noodlerex wrote:Oh god. Run now, run and don't look back.
This. In fact, this x2. If even, this x4, since it was a double post.

wait for the BTW API. If the functionality you want isn't there, it isn't going to be happening.

...and what's the supposed value of silver vs soul-forged steel anyways?
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Take it easy guys. He isn't asking me to implement anything, just if he can use the source and I haven't made any kind of public statement about that in a long time.

But sorry man, I don't give out the source. As the others have said though, I'm working on an API to work with the mod that might make this kind of thing easier in the future.

I'll definitely have functionality in the API to add anvil recipes, so you should have no problem adding something like that.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

FlowerChild wrote:Take it easy guys. He isn't asking me to implement anything, just if he can use the source and I haven't made any kind of public statement about that in a long time.

But sorry man, I don't give out the source. As the others have said though, I'm working on an API to work with the mod that might make this kind of thing easier in the future.

I'll definitely have functionality in the API to add anvil recipes, so you should have no problem adding something like that.
Sorry, I think we're juat having trouble adjusting to the 'idea vs suggestion' thing going on right now.

give it a few days, we'll seem less harsh then; promise <3
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Shengji

Post by Shengji »

EDITED OUT. Not talking about it.
Last edited by Shengji on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Man, if it's for your personal use you can roll it in dough and serve it for dinner for all I care ;)

This is probably just the kind of thing it's best not to talk about too much, you dig?
eragaxshim

Post by eragaxshim »

Ok, I just wanted to ask it. And now I know there will come an API. So I just need to wait?
Thanks, that you guys have anwserd my question.

eragaxshim
Just Build, Not Survive.