A New Sub forum?

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
DaDodsworth

A New Sub forum?

Post by DaDodsworth »

I think it would be good to get people to post there builds in 1 place therefore you can find BTW contraptions easier and don't have to scan through other topics? That's all really.
Stormweaver

Re: A New Sub forum?

Post by Stormweaver »

I think a thread, stickied somewhere might be better for this tbh. Though I feel we should probably have a sub-forum for texture packs and other BTW-centered addons, this isn't really a mod suggestion though -.-
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
SPACEDUDE360000

Post by SPACEDUDE360000 »

This sub-forum isn't really for forum suggestions but I agree with Stormweaver. We just need a stickied thread and maybe another stickied thread for BTW texture packs and mods specifically for BTW.
Why do something if you can get someone else to do it for you?
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

I don't really know if this is needed, it would be kinda nice to have one place to go for a designs (such as some of Battosay's stuff) and builds (such as M!C's build). I am kind of torn on the subject. I like it, but I think it may clutter things up too much, and overwhelm new users. I guess I don't see a solid reason for it, nor do I see one against it. Wasn't this a useless post?
DaDodsworth

Post by DaDodsworth »

I know it isn't a mod suggestion, but it felt appropriate to place it here. I like the idea of a sticky and to do with texture packs is also a good idea, I don't see why it would be confusing though? I just thought as well it may be easier for newbies to find how to do things like link up 9 habachis and automated hemps farms, which are things we see and are currently seeing being posted in the discussion thread.
Necropolis

Post by Necropolis »

No, this is the appropriate place to put it. You did right. There have been several suggestions concerning the forums themselves placed here. I believe a couple have actually been implemented. Don't quote me on that though.

This forum, as I see it, is not solely intended for suggestions concerning in game changes, but anything concerning the mod and its community. It seems more rational that all changes, whatever their anticipated result, should be under a header that references them as what they are, without ambiguity.
grimper12341

Post by grimper12341 »

walker_boh_65 wrote:I don't really know if this is needed, it would be kinda nice to have one place to go for a designs (such as some of Battosay's stuff) and builds (such as M!C's build). I am kind of torn on the subject. I like it, but I think it may clutter things up too much, and overwhelm new users. I guess I don't see a solid reason for it, nor do I see one against it. Wasn't this a useless post?
But then everyone's designs would get overshadowed by battosay's and we would be sad pandas :(
(if it's all in one thread anyway)
Camerinthus

Post by Camerinthus »

Doesn't the wiki have a page with a bunch of contraptions?

Looked it up, here it is:
http://www.sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=How_to

Obviously it's missing some things, but has a lot of stuff.
IGN: Camerinthus