Countdown to 1.0!

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
morvelaira

Re: Countdown to 1.0!

Post by morvelaira »

jorgebonafe wrote: Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing :P I prefer a lighter kind of literature.... Idk... Grave of The Fireflies just seem pointless to me. I know there is some kind of a message behind all the suffering and death, but I just don't see it........ It was a long time ago, but watching this movie seriously ruined the rest of my day, I still remember.
Coming from a Jewish family, I've had this drilled into me more times than I care to count. The point of it is to remember what happened - what really happened in all its unsettling detail - in order to try and prevent us ever going down that road again.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

morvelaira wrote:Coming from a Jewish family, I've had this drilled into me more times than I care to count. The point of it is to remember what happened - what really happened in all its unsettling detail - in order to try and prevent us ever going down that road again.
Well, for not forgetting, mission acomplished. I sure wont ever forget that. About never going down that road again.... fat chance.... Humanity is probably far far away from reaching such as state of enlightenment. If it ever happens.
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

I just read "Choke".

Good god man, I need a drink.