[4.67] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
GalaxyTreader

Re: [4.57] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by GalaxyTreader »

Username:GalaxyTreader
Why do you want to join? I want to join because while singleplayer is a great experience, there are no incentives to build things other than for yourself. I like the thought of a community and seeing others often.
How often will you be on the server? Almost everyday.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now (joined in 1.7.3) and BTW for about a year now (although I still haven't mastered much).
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? I would love to make community things, like farms, roads and buildings.

I hope you find me to be suitable for your server :)
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Hai Galaxy, you're whitelisted :).
Phaizer

Post by Phaizer »

Whitelist application:
Username: Phaize
Why do you want to join?
eu jogo minecraft praticamente desde o seu começo, e conheci o btw aproximadamente sete meses...e depois de muitos meses jogando no singleplayer, tenho procurado um servidor para poder divertir e compartilhar minhas construções and stuffs
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please)
eu estudo de manhã e depois tenho o tempo livre, então praticamente todos os dias no periodo da tarde estarei online^^
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for?
como disse acima, minecraft a muito tempo, desde o beta, e btw ha uns seis meses
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place?
Sou uma pessoa muito intuitiva e amigavel, adoro fazer construções em conjunto, sou estudante de engenharia aéronautica, então construir é minha vida =D
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Phaizer wrote:Whitelist application:
Why do you want to join?
eu jogo minecraft praticamente desde o seu começo, e conheci o btw aproximadamente sete meses...e depois de muitos meses jogando no singleplayer, tenho procurado um servidor para poder divertir e compartilhar minhas construções and stuffs
eu estudo de manhã e depois tenho o tempo livre, então praticamente todos os dias no periodo da tarde estarei online^^
como disse acima, minecraft a muito tempo, desde o beta, e btw ha uns seis meses
Sou uma pessoa muito intuitiva e amigavel, adoro fazer construções em conjunto, sou estudante de engenharia aéronautica, então construir é minha vida =D
Sorry, applications need to be in English :P I could put this into google translate but I'd probably lose some of the meaning.
Phaizer

Post by Phaizer »

Whitelist application:
Why do you want to join?
I use to play minecraft almost since its inception,and start playing btw seven months ago ... and after many months playing in singleplayer, I'm looking for a server to be able to enjoy and share my constructions and stuffs
I study in the morning and then have free time all day, so almost every day in the afternoon period will be online ^ ^
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW is?
As said above, minecraft a long time, since the beta, and btw there about seven months
I am a very intuitive and friendly guy, love making buildings together, I am a student of aeronautical engineering, then build is my life = D

sorry for the portuguese request....i put on translateIOS to find any grammar error and post the wrong text ....=S lol

i hope i can play with u guys...i'm try hard to enjooy and be welcome here in the community =p
stoneyloon

Post by stoneyloon »

Hey buddy. The server went offline a wee while ago, it was very laggy for bout 15 mins the went offline.

Not sure if you'd see this or the server status 1st so thought i'd post here to give ya a heads up.

Stoney
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

stoneyloon wrote:Hey buddy. The server went offline a wee while ago, it was very laggy for bout 15 mins the went offline.

Not sure if you'd see this or the server status 1st so thought i'd post here to give ya a heads up.

Stoney
OK I reboot it. It had an out-of-memory issue. Hopefully we won't be seeing more of those in the future. :/
stoneyloon

Re: [4.59] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by stoneyloon »

Thanks very much, now back to mining again, need more iron for the auto steel factory screw pumps, i'm sure i got it sussed out now :)
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Phaizer wrote:Whitelist application:
Why do you want to join?
I use to play minecraft almost since its inception,and start playing btw seven months ago ... and after many months playing in singleplayer, I'm looking for a server to be able to enjoy and share my constructions and stuffs
I study in the morning and then have free time all day, so almost every day in the afternoon period will be online ^ ^
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW is?
As said above, minecraft a long time, since the beta, and btw there about seven months
I am a very intuitive and friendly guy, love making buildings together, I am a student of aeronautical engineering, then build is my life = D

sorry for the portuguese request....i put on translateIOS to find any grammar error and post the wrong text ....=S lol

i hope i can play with u guys...i'm try hard to enjooy and be welcome here in the community =p
Oh wow, missed you there sorry! Welcome to the list!
PopCraftPC

Post by PopCraftPC »

Username: PopCraftPC
Why do you want to join? I want to meet new people and make friends,and to communicate with other people than just npc/mobs.
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) mostly on weekends and on at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm on weekdays (eastern timezone)
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I have been playing minecraft ever since alpha.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? My artistic building talent (not saying i'm an expert builder, just a good one).
coolio678

Post by coolio678 »

I might not be able to get on the server for a while, because I accidentally updated. I'm working on reverting it, but it may take a while.
0 days without accident
lisejoh

Post by lisejoh »

Username: lisejoh
Why do you want to join? seems like a fun server and got a friend on there, he recommended the server for me! stoneyloon
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) a couple of times a week
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? been playing since alpha, back in the days! first time trying BTW! it seems like a good mod and the best way to learn it, is from others.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? i can bring a good laugh and im a friendly girl! I can build some cool stuff but im no expert!
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

lisejoh wrote:Username: lisejoh
Why do you want to join? seems like a fun server and got a friend on there, he recommended the server for me! stoneyloon
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) a couple of times a week
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? been playing since alpha, back in the days! first time trying BTW! it seems like a good mod and the best way to learn it, is from others.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? i can bring a good laugh and im a friendly girl! I can build some cool stuff but im no expert!
Oh hey if you're a friend of stoney's you're welcome! Whitelisted.
crazybaz6612

Post by crazybaz6612 »

Whitelist application:
Username: crazybaz6612
Why do you want to join? i like playing minecraft with others abd my friend stoneyloon plays here
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) most nights from about 6-10pm GMT and weekends most of the day
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? been playing minecraft about a year on and off
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? some crazy humor and always ready to help others
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

crazybaz6612 wrote:Whitelist application:
Username: crazybaz6612
Why do you want to join? i like playing minecraft with others abd my friend stoneyloon plays here
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) most nights from about 6-10pm GMT and weekends most of the day
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? been playing minecraft about a year on and off
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? some crazy humor and always ready to help others
Welcome also!
TaterBoy

Re: [4.61] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by TaterBoy »

Whitelist application:
Username: TaterBoy
Why do you want to join?
I truly enjoy playing this game as part of a community, solitary survival is fun in its own way, but also gets fairly lonely, and with SSP I have no reason to make interesting and aesthetic creations as I am the only person who will witness them.
I currently do not work, so I tend to play a lot, usually several hours a day, most days of the week, especially if working on a larger project.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and BTW since spring of 2012.
I think I have a unique and fun sense of humor, as well as a love for engineering mechanical wonders.I aim to always be helpful, and aid newer players with concepts or procedures which they do not understand.
Cthulhu for President: It's not the right choice, it's the only choice.
manjiBoy

Re: [4.61] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by manjiBoy »

TaterBoy wrote:Whitelist application:
Username: TaterBoy
Why do you want to join?
I truly enjoy playing this game as part of a community, solitary survival is fun in its own way, but also gets fairly lonely, and with SSP I have no reason to make interesting and aesthetic creations as I am the only person who will witness them.
I currently do not work, so I tend to play a lot, usually several hours a day, most days of the week, especially if working on a larger project.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and BTW since spring of 2012.
I think I have a unique and fun sense of humor, as well as a love for engineering mechanical wonders.I aim to always be helpful, and aid newer players with concepts or procedures which they do not understand.
Welcome aboard!
AngelWithDirtyHands

Re: [4.62] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by AngelWithDirtyHands »

I miss the server :( my laptop isn't working properly... in fact, I'm in the process of checking my backups and will probably be wiping it clean in the next few hours...
Spoiler
Show
Zen Proclivities wrote:Much obliged to all your devilish details FC.
...except for Hardcore Bucket, that one is a bitch. But such is life, and life says work for it you pussy.
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

AngelWithDirtyHands wrote:I miss the server :( my laptop isn't working properly... in fact, I'm in the process of checking my backups and will probably be wiping it clean in the next few hours...
OK I hope you get it fixed soon!
deltakilla

Post by deltakilla »

Username: peachmilk
Why do you want to join? i like trying new and exciteing mods and the server was recommend by friends (stoneyloon and lisejoh).
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) mostly during the weekends but now and then in the week when time allows it.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I have been playing vanilla minecraft for over a year now, and BTW is my first mod.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? i like trying new stuff and enjoy building and playing with others.
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

deltakilla wrote:Username: peachmilk
Why do you want to join? i like trying new and exciteing mods and the server was recommend by friends (stoneyloon and lisejoh).
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) mostly during the weekends but now and then in the week when time allows it.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I have been playing vanilla minecraft for over a year now, and BTW is my first mod.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? i like trying new stuff and enjoy building and playing with others.
Hi another friend of stoney's! Whitelisted.
IzBatt

Post by IzBatt »

Hey all i'm looking for a fairly active server to play on. I play almost every day. And while I host my own server for my friends and I, it ends up being SSP because they don't ever play. You guys sound like a very active and fun Server that I could get along with.
Now for the application:
Username: IzBatt
Why do you want to join? To be more involved with the BTW community.
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) I would log on at least once every 2 days. [I try to play everyday, but sometimes I gotta get my League of Legends on :)] (also worth noting I'm going on vacation in a week and will be gone for 10 days with no PC)
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? I've been playing minecraft for over a year now and From the first day I found BTW I only play it. It's been about 6 or so months.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? I love automation from castle gates to secret redstone doors and automated breeding towers. I love venturing off into the unknown and randomly building ruins, so if anyone else comes upon it, it will be new and exciting for them to discover it.
"The people who started the war are the reason. And unless you fight to get rid of the reason, nothing will ever change. I fight to get rid of the reason."-Bart
Charzy

Post by Charzy »

Username: Supercharazard

Why do you want to join?
Because I'd like to give multiplayer a shot with BTW

How often will you be on the server?
That depends how much I enjoy playing on it, really. If I end up staying, then I can generally be on between 4 PM and 9 PM every week day and around 12 PM to 9 PM weekends.

I've been playing Minecraft since before infinite maps, and while I can't place a date on when I started playing BTW, it was before it started using forge.

I'm generally alright with aesthetics, and so long as I have somebody to talk to I have the attention span to spend literally hours doing boring things like building roads. I'm fairly good at redstone, and all-in-all I'm like every other experienced Minecraft player. So long as the company's good, you can expect me to be on the server quite a bit.
Wayner

Post by Wayner »

Whitelist application:
Username: hwhamaker
Why do you want to join?
I have been playing solo for some time now and occasionally set up a server that my family, 5 of us, spend a weekend playing survival mode. I am looking for a more committed server experience so that I can explore and work withothers rahter than having to be the teacher so often. :)
I work during the day so it would be 10:00 gmt-8 for a few hours each day. Occasionally I log in during my breaks at work as well.
I've been playing Minecraft since spring of 2011. I experimented with bukkit and the mods there and eventually discuvered BTW and have never looked back.
I enjoy the interaction and assistance to other players. With my family and friends I am constantly the one to make sure everyone has food or tools. A dedicated community experience might be a welcome change to what I am used to and the community mindset I have will be great to share with the rest of the server.
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

All 3 of the above are whitelisted. :D