Saving Chunks Crash on using Wooden Pick

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Faltorn

Re: Saving Chunks Crash on using Wooden Pick

Post by Faltorn »

Guys, I had the very same problem...

Tried everything you did and nothing works... I have installed all mods in the correct order (Loader, Forge, BTW) on a clean .jar file and it STILL crashes when I use any pickaxe on stone blocks.

Tried redownloading modloader 1.7.3 but its still crashing.

Please help
Glox

Post by Glox »

Just try it again. Clean install, redownload every mod to get the latest version and install again. Modloader, forge, BTW, delete META INF. BTW files directly into the jar file, not the mods map of minecraft.
Faltorn

Post by Faltorn »

Glox wrote:Just try it again. Clean install, redownload every mod to get the latest version and install again. Modloader, forge, BTW, delete META INF. BTW files directly into the jar file, not the mods map of minecraft.

already tried all that... like I said b4...
Glox

Post by Glox »

Faltorn wrote:
Glox wrote:Just try it again. Clean install, redownload every mod to get the latest version and install again. Modloader, forge, BTW, delete META INF. BTW files directly into the jar file, not the mods map of minecraft.

already tried all that... like I said b4...
You have no other mods installed right? If so list them, else try again. It certainly is an error somewhere on your end or else we'd all have it (we don't). Just try again and make absolutely sure you have a CLEAN install of MC, and that you use the latest versions of all mods.