Forest fires

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Forest fires

Post by FlowerChild »

I don't know man, I detect a hint of mockery...

And I also must question you not knowing when I'm being sarcastic after two years of this.

Haha...noob.
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

FlowerChild wrote:Haha...noob.
You should seriously make a video on Youtube to post everytime, instead of typing it, you know, icy style :D
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Its your fault, the gloom screwed up my senses permanently...
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
jkievlan

Post by jkievlan »

milkmandan wrote:I've found lately a deep love for setting fire to the forest...
Yep. Me too. For one thing, they look cool :) For another, it's a wonderful way to clear jungles for building. I find that it only spreads well in jungles though, since the trees are packed so closely together.
0player

Post by 0player »

FlowerChild wrote:
jorgebonafe wrote:I just wanted to see the Factory Farming video again :) Wanna make it public for a little bit?
Arg...erg...errr...ok, just for a bit. That is a classic :)

Huh, sorry, but is it supposed to be private?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

0player wrote:Huh, sorry, but is it supposed to be private?
Reread conversation...ponder what "just for a bit" might mean...answer your own question.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Awe. I blinked and missed the chance to see FC video magic. Guess I have to wait til it's pulled from the vault for it's digital remastered 3D blueray release. :-P

On topic: "Only you can prevent forest fires." Comes to mind. Damn Smokey the Bear brain washing my childhood.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Rob wrote: On topic: "Only you can prevent forest fires." Comes to mind. Damn Smokey the Bear brain washing my childhood.
Hehe...I'm not sure that convincing kids not to burn shit down should be classified as brain washing man :)
Rob

Post by Rob »

FlowerChild wrote:
Rob wrote: On topic: "Only you can prevent forest fires." Comes to mind. Damn Smokey the Bear brain washing my childhood.
Hehe...I'm not sure that convincing kids not to burn shit down should be classified as brain washing man :)
Shouldn't it? Hmm? haha. All Smokey taught me is not to throw the cigarettes the camel told me to smoke into the grass. :-P
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Rob wrote:Shouldn't it? Hmm? haha. All Smokey taught me is not to throw the cigarettes the camel told me to smoke into the grass. :-P
Well, if it is brainwashing, it's one of the few forms that I support. Those little bastards will reduce western civilization to smoking rubble if we let them :)
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

FlowerChild wrote:Well, if it is brainwashing, it's one of the few forms that I support. Those little bastards will reduce western civilization to smoking rubble if we let them :)
Yeah, I'm suprised I didn't take the entire neighborhood out when I was a kid. I can recollect at least three or four instances where I managed to create highly dangerous fire hazards :)

We don't have a bear telling us not to though :D
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

At least you never accidentally built a fuel air explosive and blew up an abandoned quonset hut =)

If society didn't frown upon pretty fires we would have found a way to ignite the atmosphere like we feared that the trinity test would do.

But they are so pretty...
Better is the enemy of Good
Rob

Post by Rob »

DaveYanakov wrote:At least you never accidentally built a fuel air explosive and blew up an abandoned quonset hut =)
How do you accidentally build an explosive? Haha.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

I can think of a few ways. My favorite would be not knowing that flour can be an explosive in the right circumstances.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Let's not get into instructions on explosive manufacture guys. I've got enough problems without attracting the attention of law enforcement :)
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

FlowerChild wrote:Let's not get into instructions on explosive manufacture guys. I've got enough problems without attracting the attention of law enforcement :)
BTW forums: damp fireworks only :)
utakataJ6

Post by utakataJ6 »

FlowerChild wrote:Let's not get into instructions on explosive manufacture guys. I've got enough problems without attracting the attention of law enforcement :)
Oh, gods, why am I at work... I'm not sure I've ever laughed this much with one of your quotes... can't quite bring myself to sig it, but made my day.
morvelaira:
Not all Minecraft players have stamped down the knee-jerk, lawful-good Superman reaction yet. We do hold a rather high proportion of the enlightened on these forums ;)
flowerchild:
Not to mention a mod that trains the player to be rather morally ambivalent ;)