Map Seeds

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
magikeh

Re: Map Seeds

Post by magikeh »

TheGatesofLogic wrote:6882480960540749692

Best seed ever for BTW...

Pics please? :D
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Jay42
Location: Walking behind you; Sleeping besides you; Talking around you.

Post by Jay42 »

"FlowerChild" with "C". A survival island in the middle of nowhere. Playing it on large biomes is crazy.

Also,
"-7412918758357655543" (thanks to SterlingRed) Spawn is in a small extreme hills biome. Atop of a FRIGGING HUGE cave system. Seriously, I've never seen anything like it before.
Stormweaver wrote:BTW: where the line between morality and immorality is a mile wide and has loops in some places.
Backups. Backups! BACKUPS!!
TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

Don't tell me this isn't just beautiful...
i just love this seed
http://imgur.com/a/9JOPB
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Yeah, I've played on that one and it is quite amazing. Until you need animals. Then it is a pain.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

I'm playing on the double island seed right now, and its brought me back to btw :)

I'm living on the smaller island and feeding off the larger one. Theres also a huge cave system just below the smaller island with loads of stuff to help anyone get started.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

Yeah... actually i have never had a problem with animals, i have a farm stocked full of cows sheep and pigs, There are enough wolves for all of anybody's needs, and I have seen a few chickens walking around that I might decide to pen up soon. Maybe i just got lucky and they spawned in later but i thought they were there from the start
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go
Wibbles

Post by Wibbles »

Another fan of the survival forest island. I ended up taming two wolves and eating the rest; they were killing off the other animals that sporadically spawned there. Cows/chickens/sheep turned up after about a week, eventually got a breeding pair of each species.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Psion wrote:Not a seed per say (although the terrain I explored seemed kind of interesting in general) but there's always adventure maps as well. I've done mine on the Islands of Eldaria v3 map, and its gigantic, about 3000 by 3000 blocks of giant islands with tons of hidden wonders and gorgeous terrain.
MOTHER OF INVENTION!!! That is awesome dude! I've done my fare share of exploring and... wow! Surprize after surprize.

Makes me wonder why Mojang never incentivated custom survival maps.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
Psion

Post by Psion »

Wafflewaffle wrote:
Psion wrote:Not a seed per say (although the terrain I explored seemed kind of interesting in general) but there's always adventure maps as well. I've done mine on the Islands of Eldaria v3 map, and its gigantic, about 3000 by 3000 blocks of giant islands with tons of hidden wonders and gorgeous terrain.
MOTHER OF INVENTION!!! That is awesome dude! I've done my fare share of exploring and... wow! Surprize after surprize.

Makes me wonder why Mojang never incentivated custom survival maps.
Haha, yeah, the sheer amount of hidden gems in the map blew me away. I can't imagine how long i took the creator to make it. I had trouble deciding which island to build on, and it's the first map that's made me want to build a railway, just so I could connect the islands and have the tracks take you on a scenic tour around the areas.
Mud

Post by Mud »

I've spent quite a few hours playing Eldaria V2/V3 and my only gripe about it is that the Nether is very limiting.

As for seeds: Try "Texas State" it's a large plains island with the SMALLEST forest biome I've ever seen.
ion

Post by ion »

-5839307957297936836 ocean, spawn in water, no island nearby
Mud

Post by Mud »

6090981580871707964 (Large Biomes)

This one is kind of sad in how easy it makes things; you spawn a stone's throw from an NPC village that sits on a Taiga/Planes border.

892226236 (Large Biomes)

Spawns you at a Taiga/Extreme Hills border. Really beautiful mountains to be found.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

"El Burrito" is rather good as well. It spawns you in a forest near 2 swamps with a witch hut nearby (through the forest) and a desert and plains. Near spawn there is a cool fairly deep lake surrounded by small hills. It also has plenty of cows, sheep, and wolves. I have notexplored much, so I don't know all of what the seed has.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Freduncio

Post by Freduncio »

-1046058550202503430 (with the minus)

Spawn in a florest, right next to a desert with a surface lava lake, both a pyramid AND a spider dungeon buried in sand. All this like 50 blocks from where I spawned.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

Freduncio wrote:
Spawn in a florest...
I lol'ed.
Spoiler
Show
The seed I've been using since HCH came about is -9179036590051620260 (large biomes)

It unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) spawns you very close to a village (in between 3 fairly close actually) on the border of a desert and a plains. Finding wood is a more immediate issue than finding food. Very nice seed overall though.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

hey batto, might i request that seed you used for the hch test we did?
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain