Real Life BTW! (kind of, but ok, not really)

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Moldiworp2

Re: Real Life BTW! (kind of, but ok, not really)

Post by Moldiworp2 »

@Tedium I find your thoughts less tedious, more engrossing.
But then again I have always wanted to be self-sustained and all this has got me greasing for some greens.
To the garden!

Also @Ethinolicbob: I used to have a mighty orchard, various fruit trees (including pears). Try fertilizing, watering and generally courting said pear tree year round. Stop all of it a couple of weeks before fruiting season then hopefully the plant should be tricked into survival over-drive and you'll get yourself tonnes of buds. Then as soon as the buds arrive resume normal treatment and you should have a very fruitful relationship!

Not a fan of bad puns? I both fear and pity you.
tedium

Post by tedium »

glad it sparked some motivation Moldiworp2... before I learned about this stuff, I did care about healthy food, but I didn't have much interest in growing it myself. after learning it, i'm considering if I could make it some kind of career =D

but as for surviving the zombie apocalypse, i find Les Stroud's tv show Survivorman a more relevant information source... unless you can find a shopping mall in the middle of nowhere, you want to be mobile ;)
FlowerChild makes heroes of us all, and gives us battle axes where we had swords weak as zombie paws.
shoegun56

Post by shoegun56 »

*Lifehack*
Cheese. A green one. Yum.