Anyone used Thaumcraft?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Husbag3

Re: Anyone used Thaumcraft?

Post by Husbag3 »

Necro much?
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

Husbag3 wrote:Necro much?
So? Do you want her to make a new Thaumcraft thread? Necros are not posts after a certain date. Necros are posts in a thread that has reached its logical conclusion.

You could make a necro by posting in a 5 minute old thread if it has run its course and you could post 2 years after the last post in this thread and it still wouldn't be a necro.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Panda

Post by Panda »

Gilberreke wrote:
Husbag3 wrote:Necro much?
So? Do you want her to make a new Thaumcraft thread? Necros are not posts after a certain date. Necros are posts in a thread that has reached its logical conclusion.

You could make a necro by posting in a 5 minute old thread if it has run its course and you could post 2 years after the last post in this thread and it still wouldn't be a necro.
Yeah I JUST discovered this mod and i wanted to make sure i didnt say the same thing as someone else, so i searched it, and posted. But seriously wouldent it be alittle cool?? =D
Never say no to Panda.
Yamboyz1

Post by Yamboyz1 »

I have to admit that would be pretty awesome :D
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

I'm in favor of anything that encourages exploration and dispersed bases but I'm not sure how well it would mesh with the existing soul enslavement magic system of BTW.
Better is the enemy of Good
Panda

Post by Panda »

DaveYanakov wrote:I'm in favor of anything that encourages exploration and dispersed bases but I'm not sure how well it would mesh with the existing soul enslavement magic system of BTW.
I feel like melting soulsteel would give you lotsa magical energy =D
Never say no to Panda.