Skins, anyone?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FaceFoiled

Re: Skins, anyone?

Post by FaceFoiled »

It's awesome BinoAl, thanks. :)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

FaceFoiled wrote:It's awesome BinoAl, thanks. :)
Katalliaan wrote: No, it's fine as it is. I had in mind kind of a guy in gray with stains from the redstone he works with on his clothes, but I think your interpretation is better - less likely to be confused with bloodstains.
Aha, thanks guys. I put possibly too much weight into how people feel about things I make, so this is good to hear :)
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

BinoAl wrote:
Fracture wrote:I'd be interested in something new. I tend to go for skins that look like a medieval wanderer sort of things. My TPs and mods always tend to lean to a medieval era. My current skin, for some point of reference, can be provided. Thanks in advance if you decide to make something :)
What general type of medieval skin would you want? I feel like making a good knight skin could be fun :) I can't seem to picture a medieval wanderer, do you have a link to a pic of one?
A knight skin would be cool, yeah. My current skin is basically just a somewhat disheveled, bearded man with red shirt, brown shorts, and a chainmail vest and leggings beneath them, showing on the sleeves and calves.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Fracture wrote:
BinoAl wrote:
Fracture wrote:I'd be interested in something new. I tend to go for skins that look like a medieval wanderer sort of things. My TPs and mods always tend to lean to a medieval era. My current skin, for some point of reference, can be provided. Thanks in advance if you decide to make something :)
What general type of medieval skin would you want? I feel like making a good knight skin could be fun :) I can't seem to picture a medieval wanderer, do you have a link to a pic of one?
A knight skin would be cool, yeah. My current skin is basically just a somewhat disheveled, bearded man with red shirt, brown shorts, and a chainmail vest and leggings beneath them, showing on the sleeves and calves.
Alright, cool :) If I don't get it finished up before I go to school, it'll be about 10 hours until it's done, so I'll see what i can get done :D
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Awesome, thank you!
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

This is the skin I made several months ago for myself. I've been trying to update him with a few tools, perhaps a jacket or trousers crudely sewn from a sheet of hemp fabric but while I can turn the default skin into something fairly cool, I suck at drawing tiny details with pixels.

-edit It may help if I actually post the image...
Better is the enemy of Good
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Fracture wrote:Awesome, thank you!
Haha, sorry I couldn't get it done today. Psychology class decided to homeworkrape me >.> I'll do it eventually! Chainmail is just tedious ;)
DaveYanakov wrote:This is the skin I made several months ago for myself. I've been trying to update him with a few tools, perhaps a jacket or trousers crudely sewn from a sheet of hemp fabric but while I can turn the default skin into something fairly cool, I suck at drawing tiny details with pixels.

-edit It may help if I actually post the image...
Hm, ill see what i can come up with
EDIT: Do you happen to have a version without the noise? I normally just use the add noise option in mcskinedit, but it doesn't work too well when there is already noise
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

That's the only version I have anymore. I can try and paint it out smooth and repost that when I get home tomorrow night.
Better is the enemy of Good