Ivalice (Original Server) Better Than Solo [BTW 4.8912]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Mudkipz

Re: Better Than Solo - Friendly - Whitelist Reopened! [BTW 4

Post by Mudkipz »

IGN: Mudkipz__ (there are 2 "_")

To start off, yes I have read both the forum rules and the server rules, and i agree to abide by them.

To tell a little about myself, I am 22. I have been staff on a VMC server for a while, most of my duties revolved around setting people's protection in worldguard and making sure the chat was kept at a G/PG level. Outside of that I'm a very uninteresting person. I'm just looking for a server where I don't have to worry about my stuff being stolen, and where i can build by myself when i want and build for the community at other times.

I would appreciate being whitelisted.
Nielmor

Post by Nielmor »

IGN: Nielmor

Yes I have read forum rules and server rules and agree to them.

I am currently 19 years old, live in Australia, although I have taken a small break from BTW I have always been a fan of the mod and enjoy the challenges it provides you with. I am looking to join this server to boast my interest in the mod by playing it in a community environment, I enjoy helping new people by supplying food and basic tools but I also enjoy working with others to complete a common goal.

Although I am not frequently active with posting on the forums I always visit to see what's new and what people are doing with what BTW has to offer.

I would very much appreciate being permitted to play on your server.
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Mudkipz wrote:IGN: Mudkipz__ (there are 2 "_")
Whitelisted! See you soon! Also, I aliased your name to just "Mudkipz" so that's all you'll see in global chat and emotes :)
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Nielmor wrote:IGN: Nielmor
Whitelisted! See you soon!
Zhel

Post by Zhel »

IGN: Zhel_Rin

Reading requirements; check!

So, hi! (Hi!) I am just another random gamer, 27 and living in central US. Played Minecraft off and on for a little over a year I believe, and roughly as long with BTW. Haven't gotten extremely deep into BTW as I've had a hard time sticking to one world in SSP (and friends I've played SMP with don't play BTW). I have read the wiki and seen videos though, so not completely oblivious to the fun (and FUN!) in the later BTW content.

I'm looking for a server with a decent sized/consistent community to chat and play with. One that doesn't focus entirely on TNT and creepers is a big bonus too! I enjoy helping others build, gather materials, or even random adventuring/hunts. As for long term desires, I'd love to get into a city/build challenge and would prefer to have it on a stable server and with others helping (got an itch for a steampunk-ish port capital, and think windmills/waterwheels/smoke producing gearboxes would fit in well). Whether this happens with others online or I just dig in and do it SSP isn't a big deal.
"Oh, my god. What can it be? We're all doomed! Who's flying this thing!?" ... "Oh right, that would be me. Uh, back to work." - Wash

Steam
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Zhel wrote:IGN: Zhel_Rin
Whitelisted! Make sure to check the "Guide for New Players" in the OP once you log in :)
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

i will Just left this here and see what happen
Spoiler
Show
Blazara wrote:Better Than Wolves: So seamless, you don't know what you've got into... ;)
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

maxsi wrote:i will Just left this here and see what happen
Spoiler
Show
=O Possibly a gateway to the beyond! I might have to visit your base to get a better look :)

Are you using connected textures btw? I'm guessing those are concentrated hellfire blocks.
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

andreinawolf wrote:=O Possibly a gateway to the beyond! I might have to visit your base to get a better look :)

Are you using connected textures btw? I'm guessing those are concentrated hellfire blocks.
its no on my base, the owner of the base should know were it is(no one ruin the surprise plz)
btw Andre, that is Red Wool
Blazara wrote:Better Than Wolves: So seamless, you don't know what you've got into... ;)
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

maxsi wrote:its no on my base, the owner of the base should know were it is(no one ruin the surprise plz)
btw Andre, that is Red Wool
hah! on closer inspection I can tell exactly who's base it is ;D

Are you using connected textures for your wool? It looks really cool! I'd love to see a screenshot of the train stations or the flooring in the overworld spawn buildings :)
Ethinolicbob

Post by Ethinolicbob »

Evil!
I see this at work and now I am going to be stuck here wondering what it is!
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

here
Spoiler
Show
ctm it do not work on btw blocks
i'm using Pandokumix
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

maxsi wrote:here
ctm it do not work on btw blocks
i'm using Pandokumix
Woah that looks crazy!! The train stations looks awesome, and I love how the barrels in the walls of the cafe look with the metal trim.
Crafterfr33

Post by Crafterfr33 »

IGN: Crafterfr33

I have read server and forum rules, I understand them and agree to them.

Hi. I'm 16 years old student from Poland. I have played Minecraft for about 4 years (since it was ver 0.30). My expernice in BTW is 8/10. I'm looking for a server which would have active members, suitable plugins and proper staff.

Things that I like:
+Minecraft
+Meat
+Wood
+Bricks
+Meat
+Viking/black metal
+Meat
+Friendly communities
+Meat
+Better Than Wolves mod :P
+Doukutsu Monogatari

Things that I don't like:
-Cheaters
-Griefers
-Music in the radio nowadays. The modern pop music sucks.
-Skeletons (they're freakin' everywhere -.-)
-Bats (Burn them all)
-Immature people
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

IGN: WordCount

Hello. I've been playing BTW solo for about a year and a half. I've enjoyed the experience, but I would like to be able see other people's creations as well as share my own. I would like to see a more 'living' BTW world. My favorite blocks are the stone bricks and the hopper, and I've only made it to steel once. *shame* I focus on medium-sized projects, mostly medieval architecture (though I have been wanting to build/carve a dwarven hall).
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Ulfengaard wrote:IGN: WordCount
My favorite blocks are the stone bricks and the hopper, and I've only made it to steel once.
It's not known publicly but we focus on mostly stone brick and hopper based architecture, so you'll fit right in ;)

Seriously though, added to the whitelist. See you soon! Make sure to check out the "Guide for New Players" after you first log in.
Crafterfr33

Post by Crafterfr33 »

Umm, how about my application?
displayer

Post by displayer »

I actually sent in an application earlier (at least, that's what I recall doing), but didn't receive an answer. I assume you either missed my post or ignored me due to my low post-count, so I'd like to, once more, apply for whitelist:

IGN: displayer4

I would fancy myself a moderately experienced player and I like helping others build stuff (diplomacy is important). I am always looking to learn new building techniques and to improve my minecraft-playing skills. My buildings tend to be more decorative than practical as I have a strict rule that my buildings must be, above all else, pleasing to the eye. One could describe me as a casual player.
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Crafterfr33 wrote:Umm, how about my application?
WordCount was an easy whitelist request because I had lots of previous posts I could look at. Don't worry, you're request will get reviewed too.
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

displayer wrote:IGN: displayer4
Thanks for the reminder :) Whitelisted! See you soon! Remember to check out the "Guide for New Players" in the OP after you log in.
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Crafterfr33 wrote:IGN: Crafterfr33
I will unfortunately have to deny this whitelist request. Your post to the suggestion forum raised too many red flags for me to go forward =/ Sorry!
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

Man the server got stress tested today! I think we were at 14 at one point :D

Not a normal player count by any means but still fun to have lots of people on! I can only image what chat would have been like without the color coding O_O
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

Happy to help! ;)
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

LOL

Never seen someone rejected for any other reason than knowing Arad :D

How are things going in my absence? we updated yet?
andreinawolf

Post by andreinawolf »

ehsanmp wrote:How are things going in my absence? we updated yet?
It's going well! I'm working on the east rail line now and it's going to take forever. It's so long! and we are definitely updated :)