McPatcher Installation issue.

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
LJEKadeshi

McPatcher Installation issue.

Post by LJEKadeshi »

Spoiler
Show
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT ffab66b2 --------
Generated 10/24/12 5:15 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 476355240 bytes (454 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- ModLoader: Mods loaded: 2
ModLoader 1.3.2
mod_FCBetterThanWolves 4.22

- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6550D GL version 4.1.10834 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Very likely
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Battosay Mix v1.3 - 4.22.zip
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field aub.a from class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getWorld(SourceFile)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:559)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:535)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 1524ac3d ----------
I've tried multiple setups with McPatcher tried the fix another user had found a few topics ago, but I don't seem to be able to get Minecraft running.
Thanks for any help.
Gormador

Re: McPatcher Installation issue.

Post by Gormador »

If you followed Battosay's tutorial on installing mods with McPatcher, you shouldn't have any issue.

So... have you done that ?

Did you tried to patch an unclean minecraft.jar ?
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
LJEKadeshi

Post by LJEKadeshi »

Yeah, done all the obvious stuff, redownloaded everything, used only the 4 options needed for texture packs, can't seem to get it working, and it's always the same error report.
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

What four options are you using. I seem to remember one of them isn't compatible with BTW.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
LJEKadeshi

Post by LJEKadeshi »

ModLoader, BTW-4.22, HD Textures and HD Font
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Have you tried each step individually/ one at a time? I'm suspicious of the HD Font, myself.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
gftweek

Post by gftweek »

What order are the items in the list in McPatcher? Modloader should be first, then BTW, then the graphics options. The only warning about conflicts it should give you is BTW overwriting Modloader files.

Also try editing the minecraft config file and setting the texture pack to the default and see if Minecraft loads okay, then switch to the texture pack after.
LJEKadeshi

Post by LJEKadeshi »

gftweek wrote:What order are the items in the list in McPatcher? Modloader should be first, then BTW, then the graphics options. The only warning about conflicts it should give you is BTW overwriting Modloader files.

Also try editing the minecraft config file and setting the texture pack to the default and see if Minecraft loads okay, then switch to the texture pack after.
Well, putting in order ModLoader, then BTW, then graphics stuff, fixed it, not sure why but thanks for the help.
destineternel

Post by destineternel »

I had a similar issue using newer versions of mcpatcher on occasion . I went back to version 2.4.2 and haven't had an issue. You could try that look on the mcpatcher github for the 2.4.2 version. I only use modloader and btw with hd textures and fonts. But only use 16x textures.

look for mcpatcher-2.4.2.exe
<DaveYanakov> I know I overuse them and put them in inappropriate places but they just feel so good.
<icynewyear> shit is delicious
<MagikEh> Don't try to give me da D