Quick HCB question

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
devaking

Re: Quick HCB question

Post by devaking »

true, it been a while since i built under a lava lake, this could be fun.

guess ill have to wait and see if anything is done with lava in the futur.
Sarelth

Re: Quick HCB question

Post by Sarelth »

I did not expect this much of a responce, thanks all. And FlowerChild, the changes you mentioned to Cobble generators sounds awesome. I agree with everyone about cobble generation devaluing the Smoothstone and the higher tiers of stone. I guess its more of an exploit and lazy way around things. I won't be sad when it is fixed.

I keep all the cobble I mine, I store it and cook it and upgrade it to other blocks when i need to. I never really got into using cobble or smoothstone generators, but I found a neat one that I really liked and was just curious about how to go about building it if I ever wanted to in the new map I will make for 1.4 when it comes out. I am pretty sure I can get away with not using it at all, its not required for anything and gives me more reason to use already legit ways of making stone.

Thanks for the input all and really glad to hear a little sneak peak from Flowerchild about something he wants to change.
CycloneSP wrote:The sun! it burns!!! Oh wait, that is just the aura of awesomeness coming off of FC. <puts on shades> Ah, much better.