Yet another BTW Let's Play

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Marty

Yet another BTW Let's Play

Post by Marty »

What's going on everyone? I started playing BTW about a week or two ago and thought, "This would be awesome to do as a Let's Play"!

So before you decide to check out my series, I'll tell you a little about myself.
I've been doing YouTube for a little over 3 months now and I actually started having a lot of fun with "that one modpack", then realized it was lame and made my own "modpack" to play with for my first modded series. After that I got the modded Minecraft bug and started playing some TerraFirmaCraft, and now BTW is taking over my channel. I must say, I think I'm addicted to hemp, lol.

So here's a couple Better Than Wolves episodes from pretty much a zero previous knowledge standpoint. At this time, I'm up to several episodes on the channel. Check them out if you like these.

By the way, tips and suggestions are always welcome.
Spoiler
Show

tedium

Re: Yet another BTW Let's Play

Post by tedium »

watched the first episode and half the second... enjoyed myself. i hope you enjoy exploring the mod :)

1 tip: you can break long grass with your hand and get hemp seeds, no need to waste the durability of a hoe
FlowerChild makes heroes of us all, and gives us battle axes where we had swords weak as zombie paws.