A big thank you to Flowerchild

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Gareleus

A big thank you to Flowerchild

Post by Gareleus »

I just wanted to say thank you Flowerchild for making such a great mod that allows so much more to be achieved and that on my first successful legit playthrough of BTW I finally have made my first soul urns and I have got to say that the past few months of casual playing on one world with the goal for steel finally paid off. Looking at my base right now and knowing that I built this from what I could punch, cut and mine make the whole experience that much more rewarding. I may be still a bit from steel itself but now I am in the homestretch and can take the time to give a much deserved welcome to this mods creator, who single handedly restored not just my own but I am sure countless people's joy in minecraft and continues to give us many great features that even a year later you are still creating new and original long after countless mods have either died or just begin "reinventing the wheel". It has been a hard process with countless waves of people and organizations bent on make you miserable but you have continued in spite of them to make well made and relatively bug free content.

Flowerchild, I salute you. For everything you have done to bring together an enlightened community of an exceptional mod. And while it may now mean much to you, you will always have my thanks.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: A big thank you to Flowerchild

Post by FlowerChild »

Thanks man :)
Rianaru

Re: A big thank you to Flowerchild

Post by Rianaru »

Seconded. I'm terrible at conveying emotions on the internet and even worse at conveying them in real life. But thank you FC, for not letting minecraft go down the path of Spore(obviously not as excessively as that game did, but its sort of heading in that direction).

May I inquire as to which of the following would be most palatable to you eldritch taste-nodes?
Spleen of newborn troll
Virgin internet-user
the rum(if you say this one i will quite likely not remember why its gone in the morning)

I feel the need to build an unholy altar and sacrifice something at the moment...you know, the usual evening timekiller
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?