BTW and zeppelin mod

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Fracture

Re: BTW and zeppelin mod

Post by Fracture »

Also, keep your control block somewhere out of the way. Accidentally right-clicked mine after I'd run into my bridge, panicked, hit it again and wound up crashing my bridge into a wall. Then had to fly it back and cut my ship away from it.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Triskelli wrote:Has anyone tried making a ship with BTW blocks? Would be nice to have a pulley to drop a rope when you come to a stop somewhere.
I beleive that you can chnge which IDs are registered as being able to be a ship, so it is possible to include BTW blocks in that list.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Fracture wrote:Also, keep your control block somewhere out of the way. Accidentally right-clicked mine after I'd run into my bridge, panicked, hit it again and wound up crashing my bridge into a wall. Then had to fly it back and cut my ship away from it.
I'm sorry, but that's frickin' hilarious. You flew your bridge due to an accident? Don't see that too often.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

KWilt wrote:
Fracture wrote:Also, keep your control block somewhere out of the way. Accidentally right-clicked mine after I'd run into my bridge, panicked, hit it again and wound up crashing my bridge into a wall. Then had to fly it back and cut my ship away from it.
I'm sorry, but that's frickin' hilarious. You flew your bridge due to an accident? Don't see that too often.
I got bored in one world and just flew everything. I have a castle rammed into a cliff, a full elevator suspended above the ocean, and most of a village with walkways hanging in the sky. Unfortunately I then had a mishap with a waterwheel and lost the world...
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.