Help with crafting padding

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
foreman

Help with crafting padding

Post by foreman »

I cannot craft padding, using either the old or new crafting pattern. I've done a fresh install of minecraft and BTW, but I have no desire to report it as a bug if it is just me. I'm curious if anyone else has had the same problem, or if I've just royally screwed something up.

if I understand the write up and trust the wiki the pattern for padding is as below (# = Fabric and @ = Feathers)

# # #
@@@
# # #
Itamarcu

Re: Help with crafting padding

Post by Itamarcu »

From the new release thread:
-Changed the recipe for Padding to consist of 3 feathers (middle row), surrounded by 2 Fabric (top and bottom rows). This is to increase the value of both chicken farms
So remove the 4 corners and it should be fine.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
foreman

Post by foreman »

Ahh, thank-you I was misinterpreting that then. Thanks for the quick response and a lock is in order.

I'll point out that the wiki is displaying an incorrect recipe at the moment.
Ferrus.Manus

Post by Ferrus.Manus »

foreman wrote:Ahh, thank-you I was misinterpreting that then. Thanks for the quick response and a lock is in order.

I'll point out that the wiki is displaying an incorrect recipe at the moment.
It's fixed now.
foreman

Post by foreman »

Ferrus.Manus wrote:It's fixed now.
Thanks for that, hopefully it will keep future confusion down.

Thanks for the assists here!