BTW and Millenaire

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Kreyesh

BTW and Millenaire

Post by Kreyesh »

Fully aware that FC does not support compatability and am not requesting that any time be spent on that!

Having said that, the following is an error report i get when attempting to launch millenaire + btw. The way i got this report was by attempting the launch through magic launcher since the base game likes to crash then close immediately without actually showing me the report.

Spoiler
Show
*** Starting Minecraft ***
Minecraft version: (modified!) 1.2.5
Minecraft.jar: minecraft.jar
Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java
Memory: 1024 MB
LauncherPath: /C:/Users/Ryan/Downloads/MagicLauncher_0.9.8.exe
*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 0.9.8 ***
Disable inactive mods
MCPatcherUtils initialized. Directory C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\.
27 achievements
182 recipes
LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
ModLoader 1.2.5 Initializing...
Register ModLoader mods
Mod Initialized: mod_FCBetterThanWolves 3.72
Mod Initialized: mod_RecipeBook 1.2.5
Mod Initialized: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
Mod Initialized: mod_FCBetterThanWolves 3.72
Mod Initialized: mod_RecipeBook 1.2.5
Mod Initialized: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
Mod Initialized: mod_ReiMinimap v3.2_04 [1.2.5]
Read config in config.txt. Logging: false/true
Read config in config-custom.txt. Logging: false/true
Mod Initialized: mod_Millenaire 2.7.8
CONFLICT @ -36
CONFLICT @ -10
CONFLICT @ -19
CONFLICT @ -4
CONFLICT @ -1
CONFLICT @ -2
CONFLICT @ -40
CONFLICT @ -41
CONFLICT @ -24
CONFLICT @ -43
CONFLICT @ -45
CONFLICT @ 5
Mod Loaded: mod_FCBetterThanWolves 3.72
Mod Loaded: mod_RecipeBook 1.2.5
Mod Loaded: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:273)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 209 is already occupied by FCBlockSoulforgedSteel@683df7bd when adding FCBlockSoulforgedSteel@3c53cec2
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:918)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 209 is already occupied by FCBlockSoulforgedSteel@683df7bd when adding FCBlockSoulforgedSteel@3c53cec2
at pb.<init>(SourceFile:314)
at FCBlockSoulforgedSteel.<init>(FCBlockSoulforgedSteel.java:21)
at mod_FCBetterThanWolves.InstantiateBlocksAndItems(mod_FCBetterThanWolves.java:995)
at mod_FCBetterThanWolves.load(mod_FCBetterThanWolves.java:35)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
... 6 more

I "think" that the major issue it is yelling about there is a block id conflict with SFS. If anyone could point me in the direction of how to fix that i would greatly appreciate it.
BinoAl

Re: BTW and Millenaire

Post by BinoAl »

Magic launcher has caused some issues in the past, try installing and running without it
Kreyesh

Post by Kreyesh »

Running without ML is what i usually do but the game will randomely(5-15 minutes) say saving chunks and crash closing too fast for an error report to show or just go to a black screen after saving. Its not totally killing my progress because it saves and i just launch again but its extremely annoying. So i ran with ML to see if it would track an error report but it wont even launch and gives me the above error. Its been awhile since i started with a fresh build of .minecraft though. I may just have to restart and reload everything.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Kreyesh wrote:Running without ML is what i usually do but the game will randomely(5-15 minutes) say saving chunks and crash closing too fast for an error report to show or just go to a black screen after saving.
Hm, that's an odd one. Regular installation, or do you have multiple mods installed?
Kreyesh

Post by Kreyesh »

Well, i was trying to test to see if BTW and millenaire really would work together so i had TMI and SPC/World Edit installed. And lately ive been using a minimap mod that battosay was using(or similar). And lets see, i think thats it.
Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

The error report you've posted isn't useful. In order for anyone to help you, we need an error report.
Kreyesh wrote:I "think" that the major issue it is yelling about there is a block id conflict with SFS. If anyone could point me in the direction of how to fix that i would greatly appreciate it.
The error in your log is caused by Magic Launcher installing BTW twice, causing BTW to conflict with itself. The solution is to not use Magic Launcher with BTW. If you need an error log, you can use MCPatcher with the test Minecraft button, or better yet, launch Minecraft with a batch file so the console runs in the background. You can try one of the batch files at the following link if you don't know what to use.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crash ... ash_Report
scooterdanny

Post by scooterdanny »

Apologies for the necro, but i did not wish to cause unneeded clutter in the forums, anyways;
I believe the current versions are incompatible, could someone else confirm whether or not they got the two to work together with the latest versions?
Millenaire just doesn't run, as in no option for creation quest, or find villages, i installed Modloader, BTW, then Millenaire, and it appears that millenaire does not function?
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

Well, being that it has required Forge for since back in 1.2.5, I'd say your hypothesis of 'incompatible' is right on the money.

I'd like to request that we lock this thread down as this mod is no longer compatible at all.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her