Miss leaving it behind....

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Hollister

Miss leaving it behind....

Post by Hollister »

So i dont know who all this applies to but when you finish a school, your always so happy college is going to be over, and then.... it is.
You seem to miss everyone... miss cramming knowledge before a tests, living off coffee and the general anxiety.
I saw some friends today and it made me this of this...
Maybe im just being a baby but do other people go through this to?
morvelaira

Re: Miss leaving it behind....

Post by morvelaira »

I would say less that I miss school, or a particular time of my life for its own merits, and more that I miss being in a part of my life where I know what's going on. It's the relative stability I miss.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Hollister

Post by Hollister »

College was good, i miss hanging out like this the most:

Not really sure why we were all hiding out chest but there was probably a good reason.

Pic deleted. Not cool man. Check the forum rules. -Flower

Haha there might be someone in this pic you know from the forums. :3

Not saying who though.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Hollister wrote:College was good, i miss hanging out like this the most:

Not really sure why we were all hiding out chest but there was probably a good reason.

Haha there might be someone in this pic you know from the forums. :3

Not saying who though.
Im going to have to bury you now.....
Never say no to Panda.
Ethinolicbob

Post by Ethinolicbob »

I envy your ability to miss is all.
I cannot even remember it. When I reach back into my memories all I can see is a haze much like a fading dream.

Edit: So no need to guess then :P
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

I miss college because of how the workload worked. If I had an assignment, the faster I did it the more free time I had. One thing my ADHD has taught me is to finish projects quickly while they have my attention. As a result, I get things done really fast once I start. In college, I did a lot of excellent work for classes and still had a shit-ton of free time to do whatever I wanted. In the 9-5 world, the faster you do work, the more work you get. The work habits that made me successful in college got me reprimanded in the office.

I also miss the dorms. No, really, I do. I miss being able to wander out of my room at 3 in the morning to find intellectually stimulating conversation with attractive people right there in the lobby.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

I miss college. I graduated in '09. My last semester I only had one class (and only for the first half of that semester) and that class was 6-8 Tues/Thurs. I miss the most the wide variety of interesting discussions I would have. Also the fact that so many people I would end up in conversation with generally disagreed with me, which is nice. Now I normally have those sorts of conversations with closer friends, who tend to lean my way of many things.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

I miss a select group of people from college. Other than that, I'm glad I'm done. Due to some unusual circumstances and my ex, my last two years in college was a living nightmare. Engineering homework became my stress relief.
I plan on getting a masters but that will be someone from now and likely from a different university.
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

I miss art college. I was so naive back then.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx