OPEN VOICE

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
presl

OPEN VOICE

Post by presl »

Hey guys,

Just read about the finacial discussion in the USA and thought about, what's the peoples opinion there?

So with this idea I want to start this tread that people from the world can talk and discuss about >political decisions, world news, masters and disasters<
their personal opinion or view of the things!

Please NO racist statements!!!

So, the stage is yours! ;)
Zhil

Re: OPEN VOICE

Post by Zhil »

I think the US financial system has been screwed for maybe 100 years now, due to a number of reasons:

- The Federal Reserve is a private institution, even though the government is going to tell you otherwise
- Money isn't backed by gold anymore, causing massive devaluation of the dollar
- Income tax has never been constitutional, there's high court precedence, but still judges rule most cases in favor of the government, giving the IRS free reign to illegally steal your money
- All laws are geared towards a free economy, which breaks down due to government interference (see above, but also things like the recent bail)

Basically, the whole financial system, government wise, is screwed up and will slowly decline. The recent issues are just another repercussion of a century of bad financial policy.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Gdnite

Post by Gdnite »

Pretty much the amount of debt that the US has in unpayable. Look at Germany from WW1 they just now payed everything off. Most likely things are going to get much much worse. (unless the government just disappears).
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

As long as the tea party is being taken seriously here, we're boned. It's ridiculous and depressing.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

If you want to know my opinion on politics, I suggest you consult my "Artistic Interpretation of American Foreign Policy".
Spoiler
Show
presl

Post by presl »

the COCK
maybe all politics (not all but nearly everyone ;D) get fucked by such a big cock and their brain explode, that would explane most...

back to topic

I'm realy irritated by the way how moody's or standard and poor's work. In Europe the destroy every rescue mission, it doesn't matter how much euros the eu input in the system or greece had started reals huge budget savings, but this needs time.
And every week I just read that an agency put down the status. It's clear that under these circumstances nothing can get better!
and the funny thing is, that all this agencies are under the American Flag. sure the EU missed to make an own one, but you can't call that free enterprise or demography!