Compatability Clash

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
National Zombie

Compatability Clash

Post by National Zombie »

Hello, Zombie here!

Im trying to try out a new mod but i seem to be getting an error message (in spoiler)
Spoiler
Show
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 226 is already occupied by BlockCannonInv@437af558 when adding FCBlockSaw@3d818704
at pb.<init>(SourceFile:314)
at FCBlockSaw.<init>(FCBlockSaw.java:23)
at mod_FCBetterThanWolves.InstantiateBlocksAndItems(mod_FCBetterThanWolves.java:1002)
at mod_FCBetterThanWolves.load(mod_FCBetterThanWolves.java:35)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:273)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Im not really that good at reading this sort of stuff... but from what i gather its a clash with the Item BlockCannonInv and FCBlockSaw

Is this the case? or is there anything else wrong with it? (I'm trying to use the mod Turret by Djoslin)
would an Item ID change fix this or am i wrong?

Many Thanks

Mike!
embirrim

Re: Compatability Clash

Post by embirrim »

You have an ID problem. Either modify the cannon's block ID, look for the config file, or modify the btw's Saw BlockID.

Simply locate the BTW download, extract, look for BTWconfig.txt, place it in the .minecraft folder (NOT the minecraft.jar, not the /mods folder), where the bin, saves, textures, etc folders are, open it and edit the saw ID to something other than 226 that obviously isn't already in use by some other block.
National Zombie

Re: Compatability Clash

Post by National Zombie »

BAH!! i had a moron momment and completely forgot that BTW had a Config file!!... ... ...

Thanks for reminding me!

Much Love.. Again!!

Mike!