So yeah. Snow.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
badmojo98

Re: So yeah. Snow.

Post by badmojo98 »

i'm from melbourne australia, where we routinely get four seasons in a single day. it's been weird around here too. lots of days where it stays the same all day! plus after a decade long drought, half the middle of our country got flash flooded. the other day i heard something about 1200mm of rain in 1 hour up in the north of the country. 80% of the country averages less than 600mm in a year... 1200mm in one hour!! but i can only wish it would snow. never does in melbourne. or like twice in 100 years.
No one would say that what they were doing was complicated. It wouldn't even be considered new, except for maybe in the geological sense. They took from their surroundings what was needed and made of it something more.
- Primer
TheHoboHunted

Post by TheHoboHunted »

rhacer wrote:
TheHoboHunted wrote:Winter is coming...
Way to work Game of Thrones in! Very nicely done.
I appreciate your recognition. =D

Also:

Much love for Portland, Oregon. Most favorite city ever. Saturday-fest (or whatever it's called) ftw.
FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...when have any of my additions to the game been innocent? :)
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

I swear our summer came and went a few weeks ago, and now we're going back into winter.

Nature needs to make up it's god damn mind already.
rhacer

Post by rhacer »

TheHoboHunted wrote:
Much love for Portland, Oregon. Most favorite city ever. Saturday-fest (or whatever it's called) ftw.
That would most likely be Saturday Market and it is still running and still a lot of fun!
TheHoboHunted

Post by TheHoboHunted »

rhacer wrote: That would most likely be Saturday Market and it is still running and still a lot of fun!
Saturday Market! Yeah, that's it. Good to know it's still going strong. =D
FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...when have any of my additions to the game been innocent? :)
PureZaros

Post by PureZaros »

TheHoboHunted wrote:
rhacer wrote:
TheHoboHunted wrote:Winter is coming...
Way to work Game of Thrones in! Very nicely done.
I appreciate your recognition. =D

Also:

Haha! I'm such a Stark. The instant I read that, my first thought was "Good morning, Eddard. How's your head?"
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild wrote:
Panda wrote:Edit: Thanks for the sticky good sir. <3
I really wish more women said things like this.
redrew89

Post by redrew89 »

FlowerChild, what did you do? It's the day after BTW Day and the weather has gone bipolar. Have you gone completely around the bend and built your latest doomsday device in the real world?

30 minutes ago - Sunny
20 minutes ago - Pouring sleet
10 minutes ago - Sunny
5 minutes ago - Pouring sleet
Now - Sunny
FlowerChild wrote:Happiness is a warm and moist tentacle.
FlowerChild wrote:I just want to be loved.
Havok wrote: I'm so fucking psyched I could punch a kitten into the troposphere
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

BTW new release:

* Modded Earth

Changelog forthcoming...
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

Caboose wrote:I swear our summer came and went a few weeks ago, and now we're going back into winter.

This. My hands are cold, to the point of impeding typing. Some days ago you regretted going out in the sun with anything heavier than a T shirt.
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
Skyte Aero

Post by Skyte Aero »

Sorry, I probably had a hand in causing the snow. After 5 years, decided to cut my hair. Went from over a foot and a half of hair to under an inch. God I am cold.....