Anonymous wants to shut down the internet

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
TaterBoy

Re: Anonymous wants to shut down the internet

Post by TaterBoy »

Gilberreke wrote:So yeah, I don't think the Art of War was written with me in mind :)
That isn't entirely true, save for the part about letting the enemy win. The Art of War actually focuses on avoiding combat at every cost and using war as the last desperate resort, but then to make sure if war has to happen, then do it right and don't just hand yourself over to your enemy...So it seems somewhat similar to your philosophy. XD
Cthulhu for President: It's not the right choice, it's the only choice.
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

TaterBoy wrote:That isn't entirely true, save for the part about letting the enemy win. The Art of War actually focuses on avoiding combat at every cost and using war as the last desperate resort, but then to make sure if war has to happen, then do it right and don't just hand yourself over to your enemy...So it seems somewhat similar to your philosophy. XD
Sure, and in the end, I'm not letting my opponent win, I just think long-term.

By ensuring I get the bottom end of the stick every time, people tend to trust me. The trust I gain is a way better prize than gaining victory in silly verbal or physical confrontations.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
TaterBoy

Post by TaterBoy »

Gilberreke wrote:The trust I gain is a way better prize than gaining victory in silly verbal or physical confrontations.
I like that a lot. I wish everyone could think like that tbh.
Cthulhu for President: It's not the right choice, it's the only choice.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

I have a twisted form of revenge on people who piss me off. I make them owe me, and never, ever give them the opportunity to pay me back.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.