Me writing reviews?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Syruse

Me writing reviews?

Post by Syruse »

So! I've been thinking recently. I regularly talk with my friends about various things; anime, games, ect. I enjoy critiquing things and sharing opinions with others, as well as knowing the opinions of others. I was pondering writing and positing my own reviews on, well, what ever comes to my mind, or what ever I feel that I want to review, or things that people request. For now, I'm going to use this thread to see how many people are interested in this and in participating in discussions about the reviews. Please comment on your thoughts about this and if you are interested. Thanks for reading.
An IRC Conversation wrote: [19:24] <Ribky> on the bright side, i did my first modifications with the MCP today... :)
[19:24] <Horizon> what's it do?
[19:25] <Ribky> it eats your goddamn animals
Stormweaver

Re: Me writing reviews?

Post by Stormweaver »

I'm not much of a games person, but I'll take part in discussing anime if it's there to be discussed.

*supports*
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Sajuuk

Post by Sajuuk »

I love spirited debate, and the best debates arise from subjects people know really well. I don't really play enough games to be a reviewer ( too stingy ) but given the proper forum to discuss in, I think this could be quite a good thing. I'm often too optimistic, but I think the folks who frequent here could bring great rational discussion. As long as we keep the topic specific.

So yeah, I vote yes. It could get interesting.
[ IGN = Herpingderp ]
Syruse

Post by Syruse »

Thanks for the support guys. I feel that these forums could benefit from a perpetual debate thread, so I'm go ahead and start brainstorming ideas for a format and guidelines for my self while writing my reviews. Not to mention what my first review will be, I'm thinking its going to be Neon Genesis Evangeloin and End of Evangelion as I have just recently finished watching them both. Or if anyone has any better ideas I'm game for anything.

The review thread is now in existence! Here it is!
An IRC Conversation wrote: [19:24] <Ribky> on the bright side, i did my first modifications with the MCP today... :)
[19:24] <Horizon> what's it do?
[19:25] <Ribky> it eats your goddamn animals
rhacer

Post by rhacer »

Writing and writing and writing is a fantastic way to improve one's writing skills and also a great way to improve other mental skills as well. I'll look forward to seeing what you have to say and how you say it.