My windmill, it's... gone!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
orangeweaver

Re: My windmill, it's... gone!

Post by orangeweaver »

RaustBlackDragon wrote:
FlowerChild wrote:Displaying affection towards wolves causes Wind Mills to spontaneously destruct.
...I just blew something up with the power of love.

HELL YEAH!

Were you doing this again?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-VioGUZ9o[/youtube]

For shame.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

morvelaira wrote: Don't forget the bell to convert the minecarts into the trolley.
Bells and low income housing. Got it.
Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

We already have that don't we? The villages are small and the NPCs walk around in circles all day. I'd say they are prime candidates for benefits.
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Man, I'm really not feeling the love, guys.

*Single tear*
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Caboose wrote:Man, I'm really not feeling the love, guys.

*Single tear*
Sorry man. I didn't think of the possibility that someone here might be residing in low income housing.

My apologies. It was thoughtless of me.
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

It's okay, I'll get over it.

...Eventually.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Caboose wrote:It's okay, I'll get over it.

...Eventually.
Can I offer you a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and a bottle of Orange Crush to help sooth the pain? Perhaps a bag of Doritos? Bottle of JD and a pack of Lucky Strikes? Spare change?

Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Well now you're just rubbing it in.

Thankfully, I have cubic canines to take out my miseries on.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Caboose wrote:Well now you're just rubbing it in.

No, I'm trying to elicit the confessions of a broney ;)
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Oh yeah, I'm a "brony".

Well, as much a brony as I am a Transformers or Minecraft fa- Wait, shit, what's that hammer-like object hurtling tow-*BANT*
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Caboose wrote:Oh yeah, I'm a "brony".

Well, as much a brony as I am a Transformers or Minecraft fa- Wait, shit, what's that hammer-like object hurtling tow-*BANT*
I'd never ban a brony...that would be far too quick.
Panda

Post by Panda »

RaustBlackDragon wrote:Image

I don't know what happened to it, it was there at least an hour ago... What could possibly have dislodged it? I was just busy working on my Dung Tree and came back to find the windmill vanished and the item had despawned...

Fortunately it was just decoration at this point, but still, weird.
vines will kill windmills?
Never say no to Panda.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

I'm honestly not against bronies on principle. Just the obnoxious ones. I have one of my testers who is a rather understated brony and I like him just fine. Brings in a different pony atatuette each day and I'm slowly learning their names. But the guy who insists on saying "everypony" all the time? That guy is a douche.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Spoiler
Show
I would never describe myself as a Brony, but I watch the show with my daughter and... It's better than like 95% of children's entertainment. And probably 75% of what's on TV in general. It's nice to see a kids show with more too it than "I shoot my lasers at the bad guy constantly" or "I'm an idiot man-child who needs things explained to me slowly by puppets, it's educational!"

On topic: now the protective ring around my turbine makes more sense. Though I've flown my zeppelin-mod entities into my windmills before, and that causes them to pop too. I had another windmill that would pop off frequently, and I just put hoppers to catch it below.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Calcifire3691

Post by Calcifire3691 »

FlowerChild wrote:

I'd never ban a brony...that would be far too quick.
running short on glue and tormented souls again FC?

I never quite got the MLP thing... is it really so wonderful that people actually do like it? or is it just a joke taken too far and it's just been going for so long that it's awkward to admit the fact it's a joke?

incidentally, if anyone here's ever read 8 bit theater, "Powered by Love" takes on a whole different meaning :P
Spoiler
Show
Black Mage Evilwizardington's most powerful spell is powered by love in the same way a car is powered by petrol. it drains love from the universe, twists it into the most destructive force in the world, and then fires it in a concentrated beam at whatever annoyed him most that day
rhacer

Post by rhacer »

Wednesday night is game night at my home. Currently we're playing Shadowrun 4e (which I quite love) but we've played D&D 3.5 and 4.0 along with the Supernatural game as well.

Regularly my eldest and his best friend come wearing Pony t-shirts. It's really quite entertaining.
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

I never quite got the MLP thing... is it really so wonderful that people actually do like it? or is it just a joke taken too far and it's just been going for so long that it's awkward to admit the fact it's a joke?
While I'm sure for many fans it is just a "joke", for the great majority of the fandom we actually really do enjoy the show. I for one think it's a genuinely good cartoon. I also enjoy a lot of the fan content, there's a lot of crap, but there's a few BTWs among the rough, so to speak. There is a bit of hilarity that My Little Pony, of all things, turned out so well done and enjoyable.
DreamsofFury

Post by DreamsofFury »

My girlfriend makes me watch the show with her.....as TA said its actually better than most children's programing out there.

On topic: My windmill just poped off today.....I loaded all my grinders turned it on, the went for like 5 seconds and everything stoped, went outside and it was just broke....the axle was still there and everything and the item laying on the ground....