Dung and Hemp not appearing!!!

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Tudoman

Dung and Hemp not appearing!!!

Post by Tudoman »

Neither the dung or the hemp wont appear. I have waited multiple days for the dung and have punched A LOT of tall grass and plowed a lot of grass but still have obtained neither dung nor hemp seeds. I can make any item that does not chain (have an item that uses the items) or use hemp and dung. I hope this is descriptive enough of a thread (as my other was locked)
walker_boh_65

Re: Dung and Hemp not appearing!!!

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Try hoeing the tall grass with a hoe, iron or diamond preferable, and thanks for being much more descriptive in this post, it helps us help you much more quickly and easier
Tudoman

Post by Tudoman »

Oh sorry, one last thing that i forgot i used i diamond hoe :P
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

Please post your ModLoader.txt from the main .minecraft folder. And please use spoiler tags.
"That's the nice thing about mods. There's something for everyone. Some of us like to build functional elevators, while others want to run around with a bunny on their head."
Tudoman

Post by Tudoman »

How do you do that???
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

Sigh. You got into your .minecraft folder, open ModLoader.txt with any text editor, and paste it into a reply here.

It is best if you use spoiler tags: {spoiler} at the top, and {/spoiler} at the bottom - but use square brackets instead of curly ones. If I type those here, my text will be in a spoiler.
"That's the nice thing about mods. There's something for everyone. Some of us like to build functional elevators, while others want to run around with a bunny on their head."
Tudoman

Post by Tudoman »

Would win zip be a text editor? And if so how do you paste it? (sorry, im new to this modding stuff :/ )
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Fuck me. I'm beginning to wonder if this guy is intentionally trolling.
Tudoman

Post by Tudoman »

no, thank you
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

I'm sorry. I thought it would be easier for us to figure out if you have some problem like the wrong ModLoader if we could take a quick peek at the text file. But if you don't know what a text file is, how to open one, or how to copy and paste text, I don't think I can help you.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Ok, that settles it. User banned for either violating rule #1 or rule #2. Doesn't matter which.
Tudoman

Post by Tudoman »

OOOOOHHHHH.... you meant just copy and paste... sorry