Soul forge steel Speical abilitys

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Aduis1210

Soul forge steel Speical abilitys

Post by Aduis1210 »

Hey guys
New fresh idea(ive checked and no ones suggested this) what if with the upcomming wolf breeding you can sacrafise wolfs ether by dropping them from a great height or burning them enables soulforge steel to take on a diffrent form giving tools and weapons a speical ability that allows for example multimining(mining multi blocks at once) untill the wolf blood drains from the pick axe
or the Wood axe to enable you to destory trees with a single blow?

maybe a bit over powered but tbh you can change the ammount of wolfs killed to power up the weapon/tool.

Cheers^^
Darken5

Re: Soul forge steel Speical abilitys

Post by Darken5 »

hmmm.... . Not sure if this is feasible anyways. We have enchanting tables. Tho, maybe make wolves give more exp?
Life sucks, get a cat!
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Why?

Steel tools are already incredibly overpowered, but keep in mind that they are just a side effect of the tech tree, and not supposed to be any kind of super-powerful tool of doom. Just for comparison, you're suggesting that the tools be given similar qualities as the end game items in EqEx.

So...I just don't see why you'd want this. Or why wolves would be involved.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

It might sound like a good idea man, but it certainly does not go with the BtW spirit much.
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said